CODWWII

Associate
I love WW2 games, so will definitely be giving the beta a try.
Not sure if I will enjoy the MP much, as I am into more slower paced tactical MP games.

Associate
I get like stutters and massive frame drops for no reason on this beta, its terrible!! one minute I'm at 120fps then for no reason I get a massive stutter..was playing with my bro who has a 980 ti and i7 cpu and he was getting the same, the beta is terrible lol

Associate
It's all those viruses you both have due to all those naughty things you download. :p

Mine has unlocked too.

lol I just had drops and stutter glitches but my bro spawned without a gun, flew through a wall and then his game froze lol he has the best i7 cpu you can buy on the skylake chip and the best 980ti available...ive just NEVER played a game before that runs at 120fps then get stutters etc with such big drops, I may try again later but its putting me off the game even though its just a beta :)

Associate
It played ok for me , occasional stutters but to be expected in a beta. Not that impressed to be honest , plays nicely and looks good but just feels a very hollow experience. Map designs are meh.

Soldato
It played smooth for me and looks graphically good. However I don't like you can just select whatever weapon you want, prefer it to be a classic axis vs allies though I guess i see why it isn't like that due to the unlock nature. Also not a fan of things like "red dot" sights on guns. Its just another cod game with a different skin, was hoping it would be moving back towards old cod.

Might be worth it if its ever £10 / £15 for the campaign but I don't see multiplayer as worth it imo.

Back
Top Bottom