Comfortable Jeans?

Soldato
I've always had the same problem as I work out (no skipping leg day :p)

I always have to buy jeans which are too big on my waist so that they fit my bum and upper legs properly.

I'm blessed / cursed with large thighs (approx 26"), so would often find I'd need a 36" or 38" waist for the leg room. However, I'm actually a 32" waist.

Found Gap stretch straight jeans at the start of the year. 32" waist was okay but 33" is perfect for me and the cut / stretch makes they very comfy for all day wear (wear them to work when in the office). Can be had for about £30 a pair from a Gap outlet.

Soldato
I try not to wash mine too much, but every 6 months or so they get a very light wash. Denim has been proven to expel smells very well but there is a limit!

I wear formal trousers with my work suit and joggers on the evenings for the gym/lounging around, so I only wear my jeans on the weekends and don't "work" in them, so to speak. I guess that's how I can get away with not washing them.

Or they just stink and everyone is very polite about it.

Man of Honour
I'm blessed / cursed with large thighs (approx 26"), so would often find I'd need a 36" or 38" waist for the leg room. However, I'm actually a 32" waist.

Found Gap stretch straight jeans at the start of the year. 32" waist was okay but 33" is perfect for me and the cut / stretch makes they very comfy for all day wear (wear them to work when in the office). Can be had for about £30 a pair from a Gap outlet.
I also find gap stretch are comfy enough to work in (desk job) all day.

Soldato
“I wear jeans when I’m out but as soon as I’m in straight in to joggers” it’s as if your brainwashed into thinking you can’t wear anything other than jeans outside I personally wear basketball shorts or joggers out I’m not brain washed by society... jeans don’t even look good sorry to bump an old thread was searching clothing lol regards brad.

Hi Brad, you wouldn't have known this, but when bumping an old thread its customary here to provide pics to back up your point. So we will be requiring a picture of you wearing these shorts you mention. This is not a sexual thing btw, its purely for admin reasons.

Soldato
Hollister 'Epic Flex' are the only jeans I've been able to buy off the shelf without needing alterations (always needing the waist tapering). Lycra fused textiles are the future :p

Actually having legs and a non-insignificant derriere used to make jean shopping a nightmare but these feel no less comfy or restrictive than joggers.

8rxFGpyl.jpg

Their tailored shorts fit nicely too.

edit: @#Chri5# try Hollister. Take a torch ;)

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Wrangler still about? My comfiest are a couple of old pairs or wranglers, then my FUBU and then my newer Boss ones. Wrangler kill it though, baggy fit, durable, lasted me what, 15+ years so far?

Also, please wash your jeans you dirty mother *******

Man of Honour
Wrangler still about? My comfiest are a couple of old pairs or wranglers, then my FUBU and then my newer Boss ones. Wrangler kill it though, baggy fit, durable, lasted me what, 15+ years so far?

Also, please wash your jeans you dirty mother *******

Yeah aside from 1-2 more expensive pairs all I buy these days is Wrangler as they are one of the few that still make good quality at a reasonable price point.

Soldato
I had a pair of Armani jeans years ago, really comfy and lasted about 10 years. Bit pricey but in long run more economical. I am definately not mr slick or anything just someone at school used to wear that stuff and I thought I'd buy a pair.

Soldato
I wouldn't be seen dead in Next or similar jeans when I was a youngster but frankly the cost and quality, especially for brands like Levi's are so poor that comparatively high st stuff is perfectly fine. My last pair of Levi's left a lovely blue stain on my sofa too. Nice.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
But what I mean is why do people wear jeans when they don’t look good they are not comfortable when you can just wear joggers or shorts and be comfortable jeans don’t look that good I wear them once every few months generally
I don't think joggers or shorts go well with my leather shirt collection.

Back
Top Bottom