*** Coming soon *** custom built laptops from OcUK

Permabanned
A "No OS option" would be nice. I guess you're just getting ODM laptops, rather than designed from scratch (the case) One thing I found lacking is cooling.

Soldato
This is great news. My girlfriend really wants a midrange laptop but with a decent gpu so she can play her games.

Will be perfect in getting her a new one for college :D

Associate
could you give us a price range? im looking to buy a lappy for £300 and wanting to know if you can beat the acer aspire range for price/performance

RTB

RTB

Associate
OP
Hi,

The first batch of mid to high end laptops are now on the site - value and higher end to follow within the next couple of days.

We have used the latest Centrino 2 chips and included solid state hard drive options; other things on the list include - oc versions & blu ray.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=959&catid=1236

We'll have some close up shots of the laptops tomorrow when we receive the high res images from the manufacturer.

Interested in any feedback that you have!

Cheers,

Rupert
MD - OcUK

Soldato
pics of the chassis please!

hope they're lookers too, spent all day browsing for a new notebook and now found this thread!

/edit, ooops laoded this thread hours ago and din;t refresh before my reply, looking good!

Associate
Also agree price is a little high.
there is not enough customisable options either.

I personally am looking for a 15.4" clevo with 9800gt for approx 1k. I am not bothered about cpu as I would upgrade that later.

RTB

RTB

Associate
OP
Also agree price is a little high.
there is not enough customisable options either.

I personally am looking for a 15.4" clevo with 9800gt for approx 1k. I am not bothered about cpu as I would upgrade that later.

Hold fire! We're working on it....

Back
Top Bottom