CoolIT Systems - 240mm ECO info

Associate
Well if it falls through are you a member of OCAU? (overclockers.com.au)
I don't think there's a post limitation in the market there......
I'm not sure I want to settle on Eco just yet though so see how you go...

Last edited:
Associate
you may already have access as you've been a member for over a year (requirement is 90 days or 250 posts iirc) check the link in my sig if you see the page then you have access :)

Associate
nope :(

jalyst, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Associate
doesn't matter anyway, as I'm yet to rule out at least one more of the 3.
So I'm not really ready to start talking about buying something...

Associate
I spent a fair bit of time looking into all this in prep for my next build and thought i had decided on the C240 but after some comments from people on here and doing a bit more research i found 360 rad kits for not much more then the C240 costs. Although they are not closed loop and i would have to build the loop myself i couldn't favour closed loop anymore when much much better performance was there to be had for nearly the same amount of money. Each to their own i know and i have the advantage of having everything i need to construct the loop outside of the case and with non critical components and make sure it's setup properly and leak free before mounting it in to my final case but i just couldn't justify spending the amount you have too on decent closed loop anymore.

Associate
Thanks for your thoughts!

As mentioned I am considering the H20-X20 that's no quite a sealed loop...
But I imagine these 360 kits you mention would be even less AIO & more pricey.
Can you be more specific about what they are & their cost Vs C240, 570LX, & H20-X20?

Associate
Has anyone seen any comparos between the 570LX (apparently it's a LCLC 240 with a slightly improved WB) & the Eco C240?
Surely both would be slightly better the the H70, so I'm not interested in it unless anyone can prove otherwise?!

I can't find anything anywhere goddamit.....
The 570LX is purchasable on it's own (as opposed to being part of a total PC build from ibuypower etc) but it's not common.

I'm also mildly interested in the H20-X20, but I don't think it's a total AIO/sealed loop like the Eco C240.
And yes it'll perform markedly better, but it looks like it'll also cost markedly more.....

Thoughts/finds greatly appreciated!

Associate
Has anyone seen any comparos between the 570LX (apparently it's a LCLC 240 with a slightly improved WB) & the Eco C240?
Surely both would be slightly better the the H70, so I'm not interested in it unless anyone can prove otherwise?!

I can't find anything anywhere goddamit!!!
The 570LX is purchasable on it's own (as opposed to being part of a total PC build from ibuypower etc) but it's not common.

I'm also mildly interested in the H20-X20, but I don't think it's a total AIO/sealed loop like the Eco C240.
And yes it'll perform markedly better, but it looks like it'll also cost markedly more.....

Finally settled on the H20-220 Edge...
I can't wait around any longer for more concrete info. on how the 570LC/H70 compares to the 570LX.
And how that grouping in-turn compares to the Eco C240.
They're all going to be very close in performance, perhaps less so in price it seems.

At least with the H20-220 I know it'll be perform substantially better.
You do lose the convenience of everything being pre-built, and it's substantially more $.
But at $390 Aud in-total it's not ridiculously more than the others...
Plus it'll be easier to add new loops/blocks etc. if I want to....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom