Corsair Gaming - Launch and Gaming Logo

Associate
Varsh is correct, the old logo wasnt just a cheap sticker. It looked very well thought through and designed, just like everything else on the board.
It baffles me how they could have come up with something so understated and nice and then spend time and money to replace it with something so tacky.

Soldato
Varsh is correct, the old logo wasnt just a cheap sticker. It looked very well thought through and designed, just like everything else on the board.
It baffles me how they could have come up with something so understated and nice and then spend time and money to replace it with something so tacky.

They are trying to 'get down' with the kool kids :D

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
these will be online for pre order in a few hours

i only have 50 of each type coming in so you have to be quick

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
We have limited edition Sails logo RGB peripherals due to land.

there is very limited stock of these
so you will need to be quick.

stock is due early November.

I must stress, this is a limited run. Please don't hesitate if you want one.

Corsair K70 RGB MX Red Switch - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000063-UK) @ £139.99 inc VAT

KB-042-CS_400.jpg

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Switch - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000060-UK) @ £159.95 inc VAT

KB-043-CS_400.jpg

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown Switch - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000093-UK) @ £139.99 inc VAT

KB-044-CS_400.jpg

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair M65 RGB Black Gaming Mouse - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000053-NA) @ £59.99 inc VAT

KB-045-CS_400.jpg

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
We have limited edition Sails logo RGB peripherals due to land.

there is very limited stock of these
so you will need to be quick.

stock is due early November.

I must stress, this is a limited run. Please don't hesitate if you want one.

I thought they were coming late November so this is a nice surprise. Ordered a K70 Brown and M65 RGB.:cool:

Associate
OP
Thanks for all the feedback and the kind words guys, we really appreciate it. We are just trying our best to make sure there is enough SKUs to cover everyone's individual preference

Jason, is this you?

No matter, the entire HID team deserves some major props for handling the situation maturely despite the ridiculous responses I've seen- especially on OCN. Guys here have been pretty great in comparison.

It's Corsair Joseph :)

I'll make sure to pass this message along to our HID team. They could use some positive vibe :D

So what will the difference be between a Corsair Gaming RGB K95 and Vengeance RGB K95 apart from the logo ?

The difference is the logo. The KB's internals, build quality, and material are all identical.

They are trying to 'get down' with the kool kids :D

I guess we are not cool enough to get their attention :p

Associate
Nice job :) how did OcUK manage this? They mod them or do Corsair actually make versions with it?

I hope they don't dump the new gaming logo, I actually don't mind it. Can't understand the uproar over it.

Associate
I'm actually really grumpy over the fact that I bought straight away and ended up with the new logo, I didn't believe that Corsair would go back on the whole new marketing strategy (which IMO is cheesy as hell).

Associate
I hope they do eventually dump the new logo, I personally think it's tacky. The sails logo is sleek, elegant and looks great. :)

Well it's not a replacement for the sails right. Just for their Gaming range. It's tribal style, makes me think of Far Cry 3, Dishonoured etc. Ppl getting too worked up over a bit of branding XD

I mean, RAZORs is 3 snakes. could you not claim that's just as 'tacky'?

Associate
Well it's not a replacement for the sails right. Just for their Gaming range. It's tribal style, makes me think of Far Cry 3, Dishonoured etc. Ppl getting too worked up over a bit of branding XD

I mean, RAZORs is 3 snakes. could you not claim that's just as 'tacky'?

Couldn't agree more i've ordered the K70 RGB M65 RGB and the mousemat with the same logo so the all match :D i haven't got a proble with the logo

Back
Top Bottom