Corsair Gaming - Launch and Gaming Logo

Associate
Was told my k70 brown switch had an updated ETA of the 23rd Jan. No word at all on the mice. Still waiting for both. This is turning out to be a real test of endurance. xD

How long have you been waiting for one? I ordered one, but if this is going to take months, might as well just cancel and get one from another retailer that has them in stock :s (I don't really care about the logo)

EDIT: I'm talking about the K70 RGB.

Last edited:
Associate
How long have you been waiting for one? I ordered one, but if this is going to take months, might as well just cancel and get one from another retailer that has them in stock :s (I don't really care about the logo)

EDIT: I'm talking about the K70 RGB.

I placed my order at the start of October, they were originally expected in November. Seems like an eternity as I am still using, broken old cheap peripherals..

Unfortunately the logo is an issue for me so I'm forced to wait. If it wasn't I would have cancelled months ago and gone for the ones with the tramp stamp on.

Associate
I placed my order at the start of October, they were originally expected in November. Seems like an eternity as I am still using, broken old cheap peripherals..

Unfortunately the logo is an issue for me so I'm forced to wait. If it wasn't I would have cancelled months ago and gone for the ones with the tramp stamp on.

That is actually quite depressing :/ That's over 4 months! And then the fact that there's no communication... Geez, I'll definitely look into seeing if I can cancel and get one faster. Thanks!

EDIT: I spoke with customer support and they say they don't know dates. I'm really gutted. I would prefer to buy from overclockers since I like the store, but all the other keyboards are out of stock and this one could still takes months as far as I know! I'm really gutted now and don't know what to do. I could just order from somewhere else (I even saw the K95 cheaper than the K70 - lol) but I also don't know how long it takes for the money to return to me after I cancel, and canceling it just for the keyboard to appear in stock in the next few days would drive me mad.

Based on your experience, would you say that the fact that they do not mention dates means that it's still months away or is it just that they can't say dates?

Last edited:
Associate
That is actually quite depressing :/ That's over 4 months! And then the fact that there's no communication... Geez, I'll definitely look into seeing if I can cancel and get one faster. Thanks!

EDIT: I spoke with customer support and they say they don't know dates. I'm really gutted. I would prefer to buy from overclockers since I like the store, but all the other keyboards are out of stock and this one could still takes months as far as I know! I'm really gutted now and don't know what to do. I could just order from somewhere else (I even saw the K95 cheaper than the K70 - lol) but I also don't know how long it takes for the money to return to me after I cancel, and canceling it just for the keyboard to appear in stock in the next few days would drive me mad.

Based on your experience, would you say that the fact that they do not mention dates means that it's still months away or is it just that they can't say dates?

I have one on pre order with overclockers, and was told to expect it this week. However another retailers site says the same model is due on 23rd february.

Associate

I couldnt say, it could be out of the blue next week, or it could be another 4 months.

I can't blame OCUK to be fair, its not their fault. Every time I've requested an update they have been more than helpful (as always). But they can only pass forward the ETA they have been told by their supplier. At the end of the day If they could get their hands on the stock they'd be more than eager to fulfil orders and get more sold.

I would not expect OCUK to mess you around if you decide to cancel. However, I expect all of the big retailers are in a similar position.

Its difficult as there isn't another mouse/keyboard that I want. I would hate to compromise and settle for something else, but I'm at the point where I'm trying to look at other options more seriously now.

Soldato
What rotten luck! OCUK now have the M65 Sails in stock, only earlier today I cancelled and changed my order to another seller which charge for shipping! Too bad there was no communication or ETA.

Soldato
What makes it worse is I've had it ordered from ocuk for the past 4 months, only about an hour after I cancelled they have it in stock. Not going to bother reordering from ocuk simply because of the lack of communication, I will stick with the competitor this time.:(

Associate
My one was due to arrive today which I though was brilliant as usually things don't come until a Tuesday when dispatched over the weekend but then it was delayed with dpd until tomorrow. Oh well, one more day won't do any harm :) and the shipping was free for me anyway.

Associate
OP
Got my mouse today, and not a moment too soon. ;) Seems excellent so far, very solid and substantial feeling compared to the Razer I've been using for years. :)
T8ybtPt.jpg
iB95Up2.jpg

Nice! glad to hear that you like it so far. Post some feedback once you start playing with it :)

Enjoy your new toy! just make sure to check if the mouse has the latest FW.

Soldato
The mouse is really good and the RGB lighting is great. The software works wel and is simple to use to create nice gradients of colours on the mouse. Now just need the K70 Brown keyboard to match it.;)

Associate
After a 5 month wait I am elated to say that I am typing this now on my new K70 RGB brown switch keyboard with sails logo. Which is absolutely bliss after being extremely stubborn and sticking with a horrendous old keyboard while I waited.
In the past I had the same K70 with just blue LED's which I fell in love with (until the LEDs started dying one by one) so in a way it feels like a reunion. The fundamentals of the keyboard are exactly the same as that which was perfect already. The lighting which is new to me, seems bloody brilliant. When I got my M65 RGB not too long ago I was a little underwhelmed by the lighting options despite being very pleased with the mouse overall. Luckily I'm the kind of person who will set it the way I like and not change it again for years.
The lighting on this keyboard probably won’t lose its novelty factor for me for quite a while because from what I can tell the possibilities are almost endless. My initial reaction is that it was well worth the wait. As long as no LEDs start dying or any unforeseen issues occur I’m happy as Larry and never intend on changing my keyboard/mouse ever again.
A couple of pics I took when first plugging it in:
h6JWZOn.jpg

nQdkdJ1.jpg
:D

Associate
OP
The mouse is really good and the RGB lighting is great. The software works wel and is simple to use to create nice gradients of colours on the mouse. Now just need the K70 Brown keyboard to match it.;)

That is very good to hear, especially the software part. Many M65 RGB users feels the same way when it comes to build quality. Have you placed an order for the K70 Brown? Looks like they have plenty in stock, http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-029-CS

After a 5 month wait I am elated to say that I am typing this now on my new K70 RGB brown switch keyboard with sails logo. Which is absolutely bliss after being extremely stubborn and sticking with a horrendous old keyboard while I waited.
In the past I had the same K70 with just blue LED's which I fell in love with (until the LEDs started dying one by one) so in a way it feels like a reunion. The fundamentals of the keyboard are exactly the same as that which was perfect already. The lighting which is new to me, seems bloody brilliant. When I got my M65 RGB not too long ago I was a little underwhelmed by the lighting options despite being very pleased with the mouse overall. Luckily I'm the kind of person who will set it the way I like and not change it again for years.
The lighting on this keyboard probably won’t lose its novelty factor for me for quite a while because from what I can tell the possibilities are almost endless. My initial reaction is that it was well worth the wait. As long as no LEDs start dying or any unforeseen issues occur I’m happy as Larry and never intend on changing my keyboard/mouse ever again.
A couple of pics I took when first plugging it in:
h6JWZOn.jpg

nQdkdJ1.jpg
:D

I'm very grateful that the K70 RGB did not disappoint you. Based on that feedback you posted, sounds like you instantly fell in love with the K70, can't blame you for that as many have the first time owning the KB :)

You've got some beauty shots there btw, you must be a pro ;)

Last edited:
Associate
I didn't even notice the change from the old sails until I saw the side by side view lol. It is better though, more modern I guess.

Associate
OP
Yeah, from what I have been seeing on different forums, we are definitely getting lots of love on that new sails logo..... not so much back then when we announced the gaming logo ;)

Back
Top Bottom