Corsair Gaming - Launch and Gaming Logo

Associate
If you'r e (or not ) buying a product because of it's logo you're doing it wrong.

I had the original K95 before I had to get a refund so I most certainly want it for its functionality, but I won't buy it because the aesthetics have been lost with a tacky logo. The logo doesn't fit in with the rest of my equipment so it would look out of place - which is why I'm waiting till November for when the sails logo is released on the K95 RGB reds.

I just hope that it's going to be sold at the shop I got the refund (store credit) at otherwise I'm not sure what I'm going to use it on. :confused:

Associate
I agree its functionality is first and foremost. However, after having a K70 with those perfectly understated sails, I couldn't help but feel terribly disappointed with what I felt was a logo downgrade. Why mess around with something they got so right the first time around?

Its a bit like a car with a slightly off colour replacement panel, once you've spotted it, it's all you ever see.

Associate
Noticed that the Sails logo RGB K70 is out of stock on the website, does this mean I've missed my opportunity to nab one? While the new logo isn't completely horrible, when I'm spending £140 on a keyboard I'd rather everything is perfect ;)

Soldato
"sleep key"

shudders :D

Sorry I worked on the support phones in technical when sandybridge came along and putting a PC in sleep would cuase boot loop if it was overclocked.

Associate
"sleep key"

shudders :D

Sorry I worked on the support phones in technical when sandybridge came along and putting a PC in sleep would cuase boot loop if it was overclocked.

Boot Loop?

The reason I ask is that mc PC (well HTPC) is in an enclosed AV unit away from my desk/monitor, so its a pain to turn on again. The sleep key on my current K/B is very convenient..

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
K95

are there any updates on availability/likely availability for the different versions?

looking for a "sails logo K95 RGB" with cherry MX Brown ?

Cheers,

Associate
Any updates on when these are due? I ordered an M65 after Christmas and haven't really heard much since. I know a competitor has the date as due tomorrow although I'm not sure if I believe that as they keep changing it.

Back
Top Bottom