** CORSAIR LIQUID COOLING SOLUTIONS - CRAZIEST DEAL OF 2013 **

Associate
All setup now. Installed Windows on my newly installed second PC. Idle temps around 30 degrees with the H60. Just installing updates etc and then will try an OCCT stress test.

Got the H60 exhausting air and the front intake constantly drawing in at 5V.

Associate
Just a quick note for all, I had issues with the refurb H100 (leaked a bit) sent back to corsair under RMA, and I have just received a BRAND NEW H100i....well chuffed!

Permabanned
Any news on where the paddle boat is? This is suspiciously taking a very long time, some would think that the pre-order money is being used to gather a healthy amount of interest from the bank.

Associate
I have the H60 running extremely well. I have an urge now to replace my Thermalright Macho in my gaming rig to a refurbished H80. Would this be a good idea or am I plain stupid lol.

Permabanned
No one has made you order and from the very start it was told it could be awhile. As long as they come this month who cares?

Can you read? The OP said 5-6 weeks and it has passed that so those who have pre-ordered have a right to know or an update at the very least. I don't really care that you can wait until the end of the month with no update.

Associate
Can you read? The OP said 5-6 weeks and it has passed that so those who have pre-ordered have a right to know or an update at the very least. I don't really care that you can wait until the end of the month with no update.

We had an update the other day. If you read back a bit, Rich said they've told us the end of August.

Soldato

As above if you actually read the thread we have been updated. If your struggling to handle waiting a few weeks longer for a computer part I personally would have ordered for an item that was in stock. :rolleyes:

Soldato
As above if you actually read the thread we have been updated. If your struggling to handle waiting a few weeks longer for a computer part I personally would have ordered for an item that was in stock. :rolleyes:

It's not just a few weeks longer, it is literally double the original eta. I'm in no rush though so I'm not too bothered at the moment, but I've got my new 4670k sitting in the corner of my room waiting to be installed.

Associate
"this is pre order only pricing, the price will increase when they land."

Does this mean that we have to pay more on top of the £40 for the h100 when you get the item in stock?

Back
Top Bottom