** CORSAIR LIQUID COOLING SOLUTIONS - CRAZIEST DEAL OF 2013 **

Soldato
I have an Antec Kuhler 620 but the following has happened.

(1) The fan stopped spinning after less than 6 months.
(2) Antec said I need to send the entire unit to them despite it being the only way of cooling my CPU.
(3) They wanted me to send it to the Netherlands
(4) They have now stopped replying to emails from me.

So, I've bought myself a H100 from Corsair in the hope that it's better. I'll be replacing the fans with Corsair SP120 Performance Edition in Push-Pull.

@Greybeard - I read in an earlier post by you that Corsair are considering sorting something out for UK customers so they don't have to ship to the NL. I hope this is either sorted or close to being sorted, because I can confirm first hand just how pathetic having to do so is. It really doesn't suit the needs of your customers.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have an Antec Kuhler 620 but the following has happened.

(1) The fan stopped spinning after less than 6 months.
(2) Corsair said I need to send the entire unit to them despite it being the only way of cooling my CPU.
(3) They wanted me to send it to the Netherlands
(4) They have now stopped replying to emails from me.

So, I've bought myself a H100 from Corsair in the hope that it's better. I'll be replacing the fans with Corsair SP120 Performance Edition in Push-Pull.

@Greybeard - I read in an earlier post by you that Corsair are considering sorting something out for UK customers so they don't have to ship to the NL. I hope this is either sorted or close to being sorted, because I can confirm first hand just how pathetic having to do so is. It really doesn't suit the needs of your customers.

Why would you contact corsair for an antec kuhler product?

Soldato
Bought it from OcUK. Perhaps I could have tried harder with the whole 'sending it back' thing by going through OcUK but after actually speaking with Antec I just thought sod it, I'll ditch them completely.

Soldato
Bought it from OcUK. Perhaps I could have tried harder with the whole 'sending it back' thing by going through OcUK but after actually speaking with Antec I just thought sod it, I'll ditch them completely.

I'd defo try contacting ocuk again, least that way you only have to pay to send it to them, Ace Modder, (ex ocuk) now works for antec I believe and still posts on here so probably better to make a new post

Soldato
I'd defo try contacting ocuk again, least that way you only have to pay to send it to them, Ace Modder, (ex ocuk) now works for antec I believe and still posts on here so probably better to make a new post

Aye I'll do that buddy. Seems a shame really but I just got so angry at how backwards the process was. Plus I think the new H100 will look better in my case.

Associate
Hang on - I just read that it only offers 90 day warranty so am I only compensated if it leaks during the 90 day period? (Though it is unlikely it could happen outside the 90-day frame).

Back
Top Bottom