Corsair RBG Owners Club

Associate
@ Greybeard

When will I get my Corsair Sails M65 & K70 Brown? I ordered them 3 MONTHS ago, this is getting a bit silly.:o

I would think the 30th of Jan is when the stock will arrive in the UK ;)

A quick Google will help you.

That's really weird, I bought a K70 sails with browns mx over the xmas period (20th I think) as the website said they were in stock. Manage to get mine before the 25th too.:confused:

Associate
@ Greybeard

I have the Corsair Gaming CGK70 RGB MX Cherry Brown (UK).

The F3 keycap has broken off - not the switch. Not that impressed considering that key hardly gets used.

Anyway I've raised a ticket on the Corsair Customer Service Portal: # is 6571487

How can I get this F3 keycap replaced - swapping out the keyboard on RMA seems overkill, I'd be happy with a new keycap I can click back on.

Can you please help? Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. So I went ahead and looked at your ticket, the last comment from our customer service was earlier today. Looks like they will notify you once the replacement key cap is back in stock. I'll flag your ticket so you get priority when it becomes available.

Soldato
Anyone else been having problems with having to plug/unplug the kb a couple of times after cold boot to get the software to recognise it?

Had the k70rgb a couple of days now and apart from that bug i love it, its the most brilliantly pointless feature i've seen on a gadget for some time.

Associate
Sorry for the late reply. So I went ahead and looked at your ticket, the last comment from our customer service was earlier today. Looks like they will notify you once the replacement key cap is back in stock. I'll flag your ticket so you get priority when it becomes available.

Thank you for getting back to me, I appreciate you marking my ticket as priority.

Associate
Received my K95 RGB and M65 RGB on Monday, very impressed so far but the CUE software could do with a few tweaks, can't get the auto profile switching to work properly - seems to be a known issue where it switches to a specific profile only during the loading of a game and then goes back to the default one.

Soldato
The only problem is getting hold of them. I swear they are artificilly creating high demand for this driving up prices. Damn you cherry!

Associate

Just to let you know received my replacement keycap in the post today, all the way from sunny California - keyboard restored to its former glory, thx.

Soldato
woo just got mine, just using Kipz heat sensitive one...

looks great, time to download more profiles woot!

great keyboard, i have the one with the red switches and already i am typing quicker than i could on my razer lycosa. Might have to get one for the office!

Associate
woo just got mine, just using Kipz heat sensitive one...

looks great, time to download more profiles woot!

great keyboard, i have the one with the red switches and already i am typing quicker than i could on my razer lycosa. Might have to get one for the office!

Very nice :) Glad to hear that you are liking it.

If you haven't seen it yet, you can also check out other cool profiles here, http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=248 or here, where we have our RGB Profile Hall Of Fame, http://gaming.corsair.com/en-us/landing/rgbfame

Back
Top Bottom