Corsair RBG Owners Club

Associate
This product launch is shocking. There is so much confusion around which logos are going to be available on which products. Also, from now on, are keyboards with the Sails logo going to be available for a limited time in limited quantity, or are they going to sell alongside the keyboards with the new Corsair Gaming logo?

Add into the mix that no one seems to know anything about when these keyboards are going to become available again, and you have serious confusion (or maybe it's just me, I dunno).

I've been waiting for this to come back into stock:-

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-042-CS&groupid=702&catid=2705&subcat=2706

According to the product page, it's there for pre-order. Unfortunately, the product code from this page, namely CH-9000063-UK doesn't appear in the list that rjkoneill just posted.

Is anyone able to tell me if the product I've linked to will come back into stock at any time??

Soldato
Wow, i'm glad i got mine when i did from a competitor,when i got it, it was OOS everywhere then i took a chance on this place i got it from and it all worked out well. They are OOS now though, i've just checked. :D

Associate
So all customers have an understanding of where we are at with this:

item number is the Manufacturer Part Code
OcUK code is our product code for the website.

the promised ship date is the date Corsair ship us our stock so you will need to add around 7-10 working days to that ETA.

Thanks for that, im hoping I will have my K70 'Sails' Logo by Christmas. :)

Associate
I just use my fingers to pull the keycaps off, seeing as I most likely will never pull them off again after adding something like o-rings to them (in the near future) I don't see the need in one. ;)

Associate
one strange thing I noticed with my 65 is why did they decide to have the 1 to minus keys light up the top half like who needs to know where the $ sign is more than the number 4.

Same applies to keys such as \ , . ; ' # [ ] as well, basically any key with two characters - The light is positioned at the top of the key so the top symbol gets highlighted more. The numeric pad has the numbers positioned ok for the lights.

They could do with something that helps spread the lights on the dual keys - not sure how that would be done though...? The clear base is meant to "spread" the light but just seems to mainly light up, well, the base of the keys...

Associate
Ordered my K70 RGB with red switches and Sails logo from OCUK yesterday at 4:02pm. Despite ordering 2 minutes past the 4pm deadline, and a server error leaving me wondering if my order had gone through (had to ring OCUK support), it is out for delivery today :)

Soldato
Ordered my K70 RGB with red switches and Sails logo from OCUK yesterday at 4:02pm. Despite ordering 2 minutes past the 4pm deadline, and a server error leaving me wondering if my order had gone through (had to ring OCUK support), it is out for delivery today :)

Shall i order the same i was eyeing this and the Razer chroma, so torn between the two!

Soldato
Disappointed the corsair sails logo is just black. Its pretty much invisible when on. And after all the faff about the new logo seems a bit pointless. I hoped it would be white to match my K70 mouse which looks ace lit up white.

Back
Top Bottom