Cost of Living - Shrinkflation is speeding up at an alarming rate

I picked up a bag of food from TooGoodToGo from a farm shop a few miles from here. One of the items were 4 English muffins and the price sticker was 75p each. I go can into Lidl and buy 4 for 75p (or thereabouts). Not tried the farm shop muffins yet as still in the freezer.

Companies are taking the pea out of people now, they sucking every penny from the public for mega profits. It’s all a con.

Crap wage
Low number of hours
Increased council tax
Mortgage
Energy prices
Food prices
12500 tax allowance isn't increased so if I did overtime I'll reach the tax limit quicker.

I'm virtually breaking even until the mortage is paid off, luckily it's not that far away.

They had these cameras on self scans in some stores for over 10 years. Nothing new. Plus about 2 cameras per 3 self scans. The manned tills at my work have cameras above them
the waitrose one is like a 9" tablet, with inbuilt camera, screen facing you, at head height about 15" away from your face , showing your face -
like looking in a mirror ... maybe I'll take my electric shaver along.

rather not pay tax, so rather earn just under the £12500.

Crap wage
Low number of hours
Increased council tax
Mortgage
Energy prices
Food prices
12500 tax allowance isn't increased so if I did overtime I'll reach the tax limit quicker.

I'm virtually breaking even until the mortage is paid off, luckily it's not that far away.

How can you simultaneously complain about price increases and crap wages when you are intentionally earning the minimum.

Why not pay off the mortgage quicker, and go on holiday to somewhere?

why don't such chip shops have to publish fish weight ... if I buy a quarter pounder, or 8oz steak I have a -bit- more idea what I'm getting
(It'll be the wild west when many of eu food safety rules disappear next year

ALLERGENS​

FISH
Fish
Cod£5.40
Allergens: F G
King Size Cod£10.80
Haddock£5.40
King Size Haddock£10.80