Counter-Strike: Source New Update Released

Soldato
I'm getting very sick of the bugs now.

Constantly have players on my team skinned as the enemy and vice versa, players on my team with white writing and enemy tagged, invisible players, players who look like they are at spawn but not etc etc.

Permabanned
I'm fed up with the steamforums, the moderators and locals are ****ers.

Its all just a big game of pretend there is no problem with reg/gameplay, and problem solved.

But, isn't that just the new scoreboard? What's different between the one you show there and the default one? :confused:

Can't see server chat.

Permabanned
Likewise.

I rebutted most of them, like for like. I then get two infractions for trolling, in my own thread no less.

But no, its ok for the single brain cell americans to wreck it wih with 'update here to stay stfu' etc when I am trying to get points and problems across.

Now the moderators are saying that under all circumstances there is no problem with gameplay at all, so its seemed that we aren't believed or they think its in our heads.

I like the game obviously, but I'm not going to devote my life to defending it regardless like they do..

Soldato
The problem is servers that use sv_pure 1 or 2 (2 is worse). It just blocks out all non-default images, sounds etc and uses the default ones.

I also cant stand the new scoreboard so Im using this one now, which works on sv_pure servers as well as it uses no image files:
snip

Link?

Caporegime
Can you shoot through every ****ing wall on Office now?!?

It's starting to annoy me a lot now.

edit------->

And what is that bloody slurp noise all about?!?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Can you shoot through every ****ing wall on Office now?!?

It's starting to annoy me a lot now.

edit------->

And what is that bloody slurp noise all about?!?

They ****** the game.

Valve don't care.

Its lets pretend it didn't happen and count all the money from mac users.

Slurp noise is the old 'ping' hint noise, ie for camping or knife fight... they decided to put the most irritating noise on the planet and won't tell people where to overwrite to get rid of it

Soldato
css is a joke now been "trying" to play it all day! jerky as **** aim feels all weird invisible players!

i used to play css at pretty high level now i just cant be arsed with it! nice one valve, ****ing retards!

Soldato
Well that was just bizarre.

Any one else having problems with people becoming invisible?

Lots of people, seems to be a common bug from the update.

People seem to be sat at their spawn, but they are in fact running around the map, invisible, shooting and killing.

One of my clanmates had this the other night, but it happened halfway through a round, so the enemy chap was stood in tunnels (from my clanmates viewpoint) when in fact he was still running around. Other people could see him fine though.

Caporegime
Yeah that's what I've started to have that.

Didn't happen yesterday... guy was outside in front yard on office from my view, in fact he was running through the offices and killed me.

Same guy also killed me from the toilets (from my view) but in fact he was standing next to the fallen down can machine and I had actually ran into him!! :(

Permabanned
i like the new version but what i don't like:

That save the moment feature. kinda annoying. The stars and achievements is lame also.

Other than that it is ok.

yea i have had a bug where at spawn i am in the floor, i can move around and jump but i am in the floor. Crouching and jumping fixes it.

Back
Top Bottom