Counter-Strike: Source New Update Released

Associate
Well somethings not right for me. If i strafe for cover behind a wall i'm still getting shot as if i was exposed. This is with 40 or 50 ping....and only since the update

Caporegime
had a weird one the toher day, came round corner into main corridor i noffive, and saw some guy jummping around i nthe fallen cabinets, and looking the other way.

Unloaded a full clip into him (blood spatter coming from helmet) and on my screen he's still looking around the wrong way, then suddenly I'm dead and he's behind me in t spawn :/

Caporegime
I scouted someone the other day and to my eyes it really looked it should have been a miss, so I was quite surprised when I got a delayed lag kill.

Permabanned
had a weird one the toher day, came round corner into main corridor i noffive, and saw some guy jummping around i nthe fallen cabinets, and looking the other way.

Unloaded a full clip into him (blood spatter coming from helmet) and on my screen he's still looking around the wrong way, then suddenly I'm dead and he's behind me in t spawn :/

Welcome to CSS 2010.

:D

Associate

Invisible model bug

Caporegime
Has anyone noticed that you can get achievements from offline bot games.

Can just imagine boring little kids on them for hours rescuing 500 hostages!

Associate
Does any one know if custom textures/re-skins work any more? All I get is wireframes and the sounds on mos servers. Some servers I get the default models and sounds. It's really annoying me because I hate most of the defaults.

Permabanned
I get giant thumbs up in the air from the CSS gods, look:

thumbsq.jpg

The rest of the sky is messed up, but the first time I've seen ANYTHING like this..

I'm also having a lot of kills not registering at all on my number of kills on scoreboard even when it pops up saying x has shot y.

Whats the point in the ******* game then?

:mad:

Completely fed up with this now, thanks valve but you have this crap back. I'll find a game that can display graphics properly and play at a constant speed.

Steam forums aren't worth bothering with, it doesn't do the role its supposed to - instead its a haven for ****er yanks with mental issues.

Associate
I get giant thumbs up in the air from the CSS gods, look:

thumbsq.jpg

The rest of the sky is messed up, but the first time I've seen ANYTHING like this..

I'm also having a lot of kills not registering at all on my number of kills on scoreboard even when it pops up saying x has shot y.

Whats the point in the ******* game then?

:mad:

Completely fed up with this now, thanks valve but you have this crap back. I'll find a game that can display graphics properly and play at a constant speed.

Steam forums aren't worth bothering with, it doesn't do the role its supposed to - instead its a haven for ****er yanks with mental issues.

First issue is you play **** maps ^_^

Permabanned
First issue is you play **** maps ^_^

:p

I love all the aim/simpsons maps, and almost any map on a GG tbh.

I cannot stand anything that starts de_x. Really, I'd rather shave my scrotum with a cheesegrater.

They got rid of all the decents maps in the jump from cs-css. 747, tower etc.

Associate
Errrr....what's happened to the flash light?

On loads of servers now when ever I press 'F' it kills the game!!!!!

This is also happening to me. I fail to see how a massive developer like valve can allow such major bugs to be overseen and released to the public.

Associate
Don't think they are, I just got on fine before making the noob mistake of using torch to try to signal where I'm moving out of spawn to stop blocking, might have to unbind it as I have a bit of a habit of spamming the f button.

Back
Top Bottom