COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

A good read thanks for sharing.
I reckon if someone went up and down the country visiting the RA clinics and getting anonymous opinions from the consultants they'd draw the same conclusion, they are not allowed to say so publicly.

Not in the case of the person I know. What the medical community are struggling to do is to pin point the exact cause. Unfortunately the symptoms are of things are not very well understood, so the medical profession are doing what they do, treat the symptoms not the cause, because they don't know the cause.

It seems like more research does need to be done, hopefully it will be done alongside the long-COVID research which is another area where more action is required.

No, he didn't, and now you're actively lying about it, spreading more misinformation you KNOW is 100% false and we all know that you're doing it on purpose because you even quoted yourself that he never, ever, said not even once anything about bleach, not once. Nor did he imply it because asking a question to the medical professionals there with you is not "implying" anything, its asking a question.

Liars like you are why we can't have nice things, because you'd rather openly lie and spread dangerous misinformation just because you hate the guy rather than tell the truth, its pathetic!

Let's all calm down a second.

Does this "And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?" not suggest (ask about) injection of disinfectant? If not, then what is he asking?

What am I missing? :confused:

Edit: Oh hang on, you're saying bleach is not disinfectant? Fair enough. I'll change my wording:

His words can suggest injecting disinfectant, (which is equally as crazy as injecting bleach in my opinion) and given reported cases of disinfectant (not bleach) poisoning increased then clearly it wasn't a well delivered question.

So all that uproar about not having nice things is because I replaced bleach with disinfectant? Isn't bleach a type of disinfectant? I'm happy to go with disinfectant, no malice was intended by the use of bleach.

Given we've debated reasonably in the past I'm surprised by your reaction to bleach/disinfectant. Are they not the same thing?

Unless I'm still missing something?

Edit2: when I said implied, I was refering to what my original statement "injecting bleach anyone?" implied, not what Trump implied.

Last edited:
Let's all calm down a second.

Does this "And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?" not suggest (ask about) injection of disinfectant? If not, then what is he asking?

What am I missing? :confused:

Edit: Oh hang on, you're saying bleach is not disinfectant? Fair enough. I'll change my wording:

His words can suggest injecting disinfectant, (which is equally as crazy as injecting bleach in my opinion) and given reported cases of disinfectant (not bleach) poisoning increased then clearly it wasn't a well delivered question.

So all that uproad about not having nice things is because I replaced bleach with disinfectant? Isn't bleach a type of disinfectant? I'm happy to go with disinfectant, no malice was intended by the use of bleach.

Given we've debated reasonably in the past I'm surprised by your reaction to bleach/disinfectant. Are they not the same thing?

Unless I'm still missing something?

Edit2: when I said implied, I was refering to what my original statement "injecting bleach anyone?" implied, not what Trump implied.

If it is the bleach usage that's an issue, it's not an outright lie, although I'm more than happy to say he actually didn't use the word bleach:

"Bleach is the generic name for any chemical product that is used industrially or domestically to remove colour (whitening) from fabric or fiber (in a process called bleaching) or to disinfect after cleaning."

Last edited:
I started with a slight sore throat last Tuesday, lasted for a couple of days until I then had a fever, tested positive on Friday. I have felt fatigued, loss of energy and today the test line is weaker than it was. Whereas, my other half as not got a faint line and a cough.

Same thing last Xmas, sore throat started Boxing Day, lost taste and smell for a few days but haven’t had that this time.

Last vaccination was my first booster around Sept 22.

I got a sore throat about a week before Christmas, then fatigued and runny nose. Then I had weird chest pains when I was breathing in deep. (Could have been pleurisy or similar inflammation or something) I took COVID test and it was negative. It is that time of year again though, I usually get flu or whatever around this time, like lots of people. There has been a lot of people Ill and snotty in my close proximity.

I got a sore throat about a week before Christmas, then fatigued and runny nose. Then I had weird chest pains when I was breathing in deep. (Could have been pleurisy or similar inflammation or something) I took COVID test and it was negative. It is that time of year again though, I usually get flu or whatever around this time, like lots of people. There has been a lot of people Ill and snotty in my close proximity.
Just out of interest would you have acted differently if you had produced a positive test?

Did you buy some fresh tests?

Negative test - treat like a cold?
Positive - ?

Just out of interest would you have acted differently if you had produced a positive test?

Did you buy some fresh tests?

Negative test - treat like a cold?
Positive - ?
To be honest I thought it was COVID, I didn't take the test until about 4 days into it or so. The tests were fresh yeah. I've caught COVID 3 times in total in since its inception and just treated it like a cold, rest and plenty of fluids.

Yesterday and this morning - horrible non stop chesty cough with phlegm with bits of yellow and green. TMI.

Coughing has subsided but pain across back of lungs.

Still negative. Still toying about going to the doctor as probably got chest infection. So prone to chest infections since getting Covid in March 2020.

Still not caught anything since covid began. But then I use my "comfort blanket" when I think it might be useful. Oh well, carry on as you are I guess.

He isn't a fraud just because he has a different opinion. There will be medical doctors who also agree with Campbell.

He had the vaccine himself and recommended it. I think he regrets it since further analysis came out but I doubt he's alone in that, I regret it too.

I could go on all day. There are a lot of these types of videos. Campbell is a retired nurse masquerading as a medical doctor who can't even interpret research papers properly (or deliberately chooses not to because he is pandering to crazies). Why would he do that? https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/campbellteaching/monthly

Money.

Last edited:
Still not caught anything since covid began. But then I use my "comfort blanket" when I think it might be useful. Oh well, carry on as you are I guess.
Think I caught Covid back in March ‘20 from a customer. She was coughing all over me saying she should be self isolating but needed some jam. I was so tempted to say sod your jam.

No test centres in Leicestershire at the time. Had an antibody test 3 months later and it showed I had Covid.

Customers are now holding money, lottery tickets etc in their mouths before handing them to us. This habit is disgusting before Covid, during Covid and forever more. How would they like it if we started to hold their tickets in our mouths before we hand them over?? They would be horrified! So why do they think it’s ok to do this to us?

We refuse any money etc if they have it in their mouths. If they kick off, management will back us 100%.

It has actually been really quiet on the COVID front around me, I'm surprised it didn't pick up a bit in late November onwards but maybe between the relatively mild weather and a few outbreaks at the end of the summer holidays, meaning recent immunity, the key spreaders aren't propagating it.

Though we are going into the period where outbreaks of these kind of diseases pick up post Christmas and New Year.

I know a few people that have tested positive over the last month or so. Although some of them are work colleagues in other parts of the country and one was travelling abroad, so I'm not suggesting there is any local pattern. Personally I'm fully vaccinated but haven't taken a COVID test since the requirements to do so were dropped.

Think I caught Covid back in March ‘20 from a customer. She was coughing all over me saying she should be self isolating but needed some jam. I was so tempted to say sod your jam.

No test centres in Leicestershire at the time. Had an antibody test 3 months later and it showed I had Covid.

Customers are now holding money, lottery tickets etc in their mouths before handing them to us. This habit is disgusting before Covid, during Covid and forever more. How would they like it if we started to hold their tickets in our mouths before we hand them over?? They would be horrified! So why do they think it’s ok to do this to us?

We refuse any money etc if they have it in their mouths. If they kick off, management will back us 100%.

You've had this dumb rant about tickets in mouths before. Shush.

Tested positive on 27th after meeting with family for Xmas and Mum tested positive on 25th as felt terrible on Xmas day.

I was fine on 26th as drove home but 27th pm and 28th was very fatigued and temperatures spiking. Then progressively better since then but getting tired easily.

Daughter and wife so far have avoided it though despite the drive home on 26th being a 6hr car journey.

Dad in another party of country has had it (didn't see him) and completely floored him over Xmas and he's taking ages to recover. Think it was his first time catching it (or known catching it) so spirit of COVID has been very much alive in my family this year!

Back
Top Bottom