COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Just this second on ITV News a bloke talking about teh Measles epidemic and he says that with just two jabs children can have ALMOST 100% immunity.
They never claim 100% because they daren't.
Better tell Biden that:
We’re making sure healthcare workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a healthcare facility, you should have the certainty that the pro- — the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you.

The medical community seems to be drilling down on long covid.

I think this will help many people and other conditions like ME/CFS.

"A new analysis of blood samples from people with the vexing set of conditions known as long COVID lends fresh evidence to the idea that bits of the coronavirus can remain in the body wreaking havoc for years after infection, say researchers at UCSF and Gladstone Institutes in San Francisco."

Last edited:
They aren't, he died because he got that illness because of the Covid vaccine and that's is what is on his Death Certificate.
HOWEVER any vaccine would have caused it, those are my words.
And why did you feel it necessary to tag on that opinion, considering you have zero expertise in GB syndrome ? Does that somehow, in your mind, invalidate the death as being caused by the Covid vaccine ? So basically what you initially said is false - your Trust has, in fact, reported a Covid vaccine related death.

And why did you feel it necessary to tag on that opinion, considering you have zero expertise in GB syndrome ? Does that somehow, in your mind, invalidate the death as being caused by the Covid vaccine ? So basically what you initially said is false - your Trust has, in fact, reported a Covid vaccine related death.
I suspect it's because whilst he may not be an expert, it is something that is known about as a possibility with all sorts of vaccines.

And the reason the trust will have it down as a covid vaccine related death is probably really simple, that was the last vaccine the person had.

I suspect it's because whilst he may not be an expert, it is something that is known about as a possibility with all sorts of vaccines.

And the reason the trust will have it down as a covid vaccine related death is probably really simple, that was the last vaccine the person had.
The majority of GB cases have nothing to do with vaccines of any sort. It is a vanishingly rare complication. But it has become a more common presentation in the aftermath of the Covid vaccine program ( albeit still rare ).

Better tell Biden that:

When did Biden become an expert in vaccines?
So basically he is the type of idiot with no qualifications spreading rubbish that those of a low IQ mop up.

It most certainly doesn't invalidate the death, man has vaccine, vaccine causes the syndrome, man dies however idiots will all flock saying "Look this is what the Covid vaccine can do" when for that particular syndrome any vaccine can cause it.
The family at the Inquest did accept that it could have started with any vaccine and because of it immediate family have all had tests to see if they have the gene and if they do have the gene they can make their minds up whether to have any vaccines in the future.

What Werewolf says.
The Death Certificate will be something like:
1) Fatal Heart Attack
2) Guillian Barre Syndrome
3) Covid vaccine

That appears to be President Biden saying it, last I checked, Biden is not an expect in vaccines.

Rather like when trump "enquired" about the idea of "cleaning" the body using a substance like detergent. - Something which many were quick to dismiss with "But he's not an expert!!!"

Last edited:
Lockdowns were a mistake. The elderly have done nothing but treat the young people who put their lives on hold with contempt. I utterly regret supporting the whole thing.

I don't totally agree. I think the vulnerable should have been better protected by earlier lockdown but the young and healthy should have carried on propping up the economy. We wouldn't have needed furlough and more catastrophic wastes of money including the other repercussions. I think a short sharp lockdown and closing of borders early would have probably been sensible, but nothing like we had to endure. Schools shouldn't have shut etc....

Lockdowns were a mistake. The elderly have done nothing but treat the young people who put their lives on hold with contempt. I utterly regret supporting the whole thing.

I've said it before but leading up to the firebreak lockdown my local district hospital were on their knees, without the lockdown it wouldn't have just been the elderly who suffered and far worse than those unfortunately affected by delayed diagnosis, etc.

A lot of it could have been avoided if people generally acted with a bit more responsibility without having to have a gun to their head to do that.

closing of borders early would have probably been sensible

Aside from the way China acted to bring everyone down with them, and the impact on tourism, etc. it is entirely possible to have completely contactless hand-over of goods and likely the disease could have been contained and eradicated in the early days - a disease like this generally has a hard time gaining traction initially but very hard to stop once it gets going.

Last edited:
On another note saw a few people wearing masks again while out yesterday, of late they've been almost entirely absent, seems a little surreal when I see it now.

Weirdly at least around my circles I've not seen the normal post Christmas/New Year outbreaks of colds let alone COVID and even the normal late November/December period was relatively tame though a couple of colds went around. I thought this year with things more back to normal it would resume.

That appears to be President Biden saying it, last I checked, Biden is not an expect in vaccines.

Rather like when trump "enquired" about the idea of "cleaning" the body using a substance like detergent. - Something which many were quick to dismiss with "But he's not an expert!!!"
I must have missed the bit where governments were pushing (and in some cases mandating) that they get bleach injections.

Did they even bother to ask when he had had another vaccine and what it vaccine was, and how close in time was it to him receiving the C19 "vaccine". It is relevant if his last vaccine was in 1960 or so.

It wasn't relevant, he died of Guillian Barre Syndrome which was caused by a vaccine which just so happened to be the COVID one.
If the previous vaccines hadn't triggered it then they're non relevant.

I've said it before but leading up to the firebreak lockdown my local district hospital were on their knees, without the lockdown it wouldn't have just been the elderly who suffered and far worse than those unfortunately affected by delayed diagnosis, etc.

CTers don't want to hear this but rather listen to the ramblings of idiots walking through hospitals with video cameras saying there's nobody here.
My hospital was on it's knees with around 400 beds taken up by COVID patients and around 85 in ICU beds.
Even I was asked to go and work on a ward reception for a couple of days.
People also don't realise we had all ages of patients and some you wouldn't call vulnerable so it wasn't just protecting the old it was everybody.

I must have missed the bit where governments were pushing (and in some cases mandating) that they get bleach injections.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of people who will on the one hand say "He's not an expert" (with regard to the detergent / bleach remark), yet at the same time trying to lynch Biden for saying "you'll be fine".

NEITHER of them were / are experts in vaccines or virology.

If you want to get into a discussion over whether or not the government(s) should or should not have mandated the vaccine, that's a very different conversation :)

Last edited:
It wasn't relevant, he died of Guillian Barre Syndrome which was caused by a vaccine which just so happened to be the COVID one.
If the previous vaccines hadn't triggered it then they're non relevant.
Exactly, so why bring it up ? That part of your comment is completely redundant. And, this whole GB topic is deflecting from the fact that you lied about your NHS Trust reporting a Covid vaccine related death.

An interesting new study about N95 masks and the P100 respirator.

CTers don't want to hear this but rather listen to the ramblings of idiots walking through hospitals with video cameras saying there's nobody here.
My hospital was on it's knees with around 400 beds taken up by COVID patients and around 85 in ICU beds.
Even I was asked to go and work on a ward reception for a couple of days.
People also don't realise we had all ages of patients and some you wouldn't call vulnerable so it wasn't just protecting the old it was everybody.
And yet the nightingale hospitals thrown up at great expense saw practically zero patients

Back
Top Bottom