COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Associate
but you feel for the horse poo coming out of facebook pages instead?

Another one what cant think of anything else to say so comes back with a reply like this. The thing is you listen to MSM who out to spread fear and sensationalize things with overtop head lines.

Last edited:
Soldato
On last blood test for kidney transplant my immune system is lowest its been since transplant. I wounder why?. Yes i take extra to begin with not getting ill etc but all these mandates last 2 years is what caused my immune system to get even lower by not mixing and lockdown downs even less. The next time i get a cold will probably be worse as not had it for 2 years due to lockdown and that what happening now and its only start.

I'm sorry to hear that but shouldn't that mean a vaccination makes more sense? As for the rest, we've all be mixing as normal for what 18months now.

Associate
Another one what cant think of anything else to say so comes back with a reply like this. The thing is you listen to MSM who out to spread fear and sensationalize things with overtop head lines.
MSM this, big pharma corporate that and anything else you are about to yap out like a conspiracy theorist without any sources or references to back it up.
Also you have no idea how I consume my news and information, considering you didnt challenge me on where you get your information from, I guess my assumption was correct.

bore off.

I'm sorry to hear that but shouldn't that mean a vaccination makes more sense? As for the rest, we've all be mixing as normal for what 18months now.
common sense does not apply to that fella, a vaccination to help boost their immune system and provide protection in an active threat certainly sounds sensible.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just look at the fear articles of Strep A to fear the children. No doubt a miracle jab will come out soon.

The kids aren't old enough to be fearful of it but the parents are.
Also you don't need a jab, it can be treated with anti-biotics if caught early enough - again you're listening to nonsense.

Perhaps somebody like @Minstadave can lead you in the right direction concerning Strep A since he is a Paediatric Clinician.

** Since you get your news from Facebook and You Tube I need to add that a Paediatric Clinician is nothing to do with a Paedo - they are different.

Last edited:
Associate
As someone living with CKD I can only imagine what his consultant must think about giving a kidney to an antivaxxer.

Im not a antivaxxer im not stopping you getting it and ive not called people names because you decided to and thats the difference. I bet you didnt even no that word existed before 2020. Ive never had flu jab and not been a problem with people until the media started spouting the word antivaxxer. Ive not had the pneumonia jab either but im not stopping any one else. Ive not called people names if they wanted to wear a mask. The only time i have said something while someone wearing a mask are smokers out side pulling it down then back up again.

People seem to forget that people got ill before 2020. I saw an article this morning saying same. A healthy dad antivaxxer not had covid jab needs a lung transplant. Again spreading false fearmongering news on the internet.

Man of Honour
I bet you didnt even no that word existed before 2020. Ive never had flu jab and not been a problem with people until the media started spouting the word antivaxxer.

Dude honestly, where do you get this crap from :)
Every single person on here will know the term antivaxxer before 2020, one of the reasons is parents not letting their kids have them and others refusing the flu jab.
You need to stop with this nonsense.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Im not a antivaxxer im not stopping you getting it and ive not called people names because you decided to and thats the difference. I bet you didnt even no that word existed before 2020. Ive never had flu jab and not been a problem with people until the media started spouting the word antivaxxer. Ive not had the pneumonia jab either but im not stopping any one else. Ive not called people names if they wanted to wear a mask. The only time i have said something while someone wearing a mask are smokers out side pulling it down then back up again.

People seem to forget that people got ill before 2020. I saw an article this morning saying same. A healthy dad antivaxxer not had covid jab needs a lung transplant. Again spreading false fearmongering news on the internet.

The term Antivaxxer has been around for decades and well known long before COVID.

Soldato
Just come back from a week in Vegas for a work trip.
Got COVID at some point (only lateral flow tests to confirm) Hit me hard day after I landed. Quick recovery this time round.

Associate
Did you feel ok before the test?
Why does that even matter?
Monday, I was a passenger in a friend’s car. Today, She has been tested positive, along with her partner. I sat behind her on both journeys about 20 mins each way.

What the chances are that I get Covid?
(17 X 20000) / 1.3543 + random amount of odd numbers to reach an even number....

Back
Top Bottom