Craig Charles the Crack Addict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
t can have negative psychological effects if it's used properly/in moderation. but alcohol and cigarettes can also be detrimental to your health. i realise i sound like a broken record...but surely i'm not the only one who thinks like this

The NHS is swamped by alcohol+smoking related diseases compared to anything caused by illegal drug use ,it would save a lot of money if we turned all smokers+drinkers into crack addicts and visa versa :D

Associate
A terrible piece of sensationalist journalism. There also seems to be some mixed messages coming from it. e.g. they describe cocaine as deadly, yet he managed to take 60 hits in 4 hours - doesn't seem that deadly to me.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I don't like him at all, never have not even in Dwarf. His laugh alone makes me want to Bash his face in.
I don't read newspapers either as they are full of crap.
But to comment on his drug taking, So what.
In my world the guy that grassed him up would be kicked about the floor. Then the editor of the paper and all those that produce this crap.
Then when done i would exterminate all the readers.

I am today full of the joys of spring. :p

Permabanned
MrWhippy said:
didn't seem to do kate moss any harm recently.

She was dropped by channel, burberry and H&M (who had a 4 million contract with her), although she's making a comeback. Cocaine use is supposedly not too uncommon in these modelling circles, they use it to stay slim or because they can't handle the pressure/stupid.

Soldato
mattbrown91 said:
He was great in Robot Wars and especially in Red Dwarf. But if all this true, and it probably is, then he doesn't deserve his credability.

imo.
Why does what he does in his private life have any reflection on his credibility?

Richard Feynman, one of the great Physics minds of the 20th Century smoked a bit of dope. Does this make him less credible?

Associate
ballistic said:
She was dropped by channel, burberry and H&M (who had a 4 million contract with her), although she's making a comeback. Cocaine use is supposedly not too uncommon in these modelling circles, they use it to stay slim or because they can't handle the pressure/stupid.

yeah it also acts as an appetite suppresant(sp). cigarettes do the same thing, hence why most models smoke.

nin9a

edit: wo hoo 100 posts

Associate
ballistic said:

yeah, she did have some of her contracts dropped.
but she's far from out of work, has won some new contracts and has had a massive raise in her public profile.

i'd be suprised if she's been financially harmed by it at all in the long run.

just sorta saying that for some people in the media world a bit of negative publicity can enhance their profile. especially if they're generally regarded as a bit of a bad boy anyway.

Soldato
Well by my mathmatics he bought around 16grams of crack then proceeded to work his way through 60hits... he should be dead by now if he boshed the lot! :eek:

Anyway he was charged for rape & drug use back in 1994 but later let off the rape charge because of lack of evidence. The guy aint no angel :p

Associate
fatiain said:
Why does what he does in his private life have any reflection on his credibility?

Richard Feynman, one of the great Physics minds of the 20th Century smoked a bit of dope. Does this make him less credible?

is that true? i thought i'd read a semi-autobiographical book where he said he liked a drink but never dared to risk anything stronger, for fear of the damage it might do to his mind.

though i'm with you on his privete life being private.
(except if he'd have been caught out like this during his time on robot wars, when he would quite clearly have been a potential role model for the kids.gotta think about the children...)

Last edited:
Associate
thelankymatt said:
Well by my mathmatics he bought around 16grams of crack then proceeded to work his way through 60hits... he should be dead by now if he boshed the lot! :eek:

yeah that's what i was thinking. i've seen people smoke pot like that and it can produce those effects given the right circumstances. it doesn't mention food though, if he'd eaten 50 mars bars you'd know it was pot :D

nin9a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom