*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Well, glad I didn't pre purchase. Might be some nice eye candy but doesn't appear to be much longevity in it and reviews seem to be...so so..
The reviews are ostensibly not "so so" unless you choose to only take the weaker ones into account.
Longevity is plenty based on what I've read. One reviewer stated that a side quest was offered to him but not to another player based on one thing they said to some NPC off hand hours before. If that's anything to go by, which it is, then you won't be seeing much of the game in one run through, let alone all 6(+?) endings

Soldato
I thought it would take at least a couple of weeks until the honeymoon period wore off and people start to admit the games faults but a surprising number of people appear to be being honest about it up front - fair play to them

Soldato
I'm not fussed on how people are approaching the bugs, kind of expected. Disappointing? Yes. But they can/will be fixed over time.

What I care for is the gameplay and story, and both are getting HUGE praise, I'm certainly hyped to the max right now.

Yes, exactly my thinking. Obviously I'd rather it was pretty much bug free, but they can be fixed, where as if the game itself was poor then it would be a lost cause, but aside from the bugs it seems all good.

Still, not sure reviewers should be rewarding a buggy launch with 90+ scores, but anyway...

Soldato
Ah yes, "basic" or in English "things to turn off immediately"

My thoughts exactly, film grain, chromatic aberration, lens flare and motion blur. All off! Depth of field being the exception if it's done well. Also really glad to see the fov slider there, playing on a UW monitor, it's almost needed to game comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom