*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

So...some degree of mitigation of a few of the more superficial issues, including one of the many that had already been fixed by modders (who probably did a better job than CDPR will do).

Not exactly a game-changer.

So that's the two "major" patches (1.1 and 1.2) that were supposed to make big changes to the game to address the major problems. Neither patch does anything like that. Looks like CDPR are still committed to making wildly exaggerated claims about Cyberpunk 2077 that are in no way backed up by the actual game.

Nicely done patch notes for 1.2, though.

So...some degree of mitigation of a few of the more superficial issues, including one of the many that had already been fixed by modders (who probably did a better job than CDPR will do).

So that's the two "major" patches (1.1 and 1.2) that were supposed to make big changes to the game to address the major problems. Neither patch does anything like that. Looks like CDPR are still committed to making wildly exaggerated claims about Cyberpunk 2077 that are in no way backed up by the actual game.

It makes me wonder if they are ******* themselves after the sourcecode hack, they stated that the game was 50% bigger but were forced to cut a tonne of stuff to get it out the door, will the hack reveal that what they released is all they had and this 'magical' patch to reinstate their vision of the game is all smoke and mirrors!?

Yeh, spent more time on that crap than programming the game.

Yeh, spent more time on that crap than programming the game.
If the person that wrote the patch notes was a programmer I'd be very, very surprised. There are dozens of people, writers, visual artists, designers etc. that do things not directly related to the game code. The bits 'under the hood' that direct everything that happens in the game world.

Been playing this since the weekend and no issues at all until tonight.

I am at the Afterlife, I can put the flathead in the box but the only option I get is to thank T -bug for the help and no option to sit down

Get the orange arrow pointing at the chair but no "sit" option

Has anyone else come across this or know how to fix it?

Gone back 3 save files already but made no difference

Last edited:
The horror. I don't have to check up on how it going as Cyberpunk is always in the headlines :) someone from the team left and its on sale on Steam. They released a video of an NPC reading patch teasers lol. lol. :)

Looks like I maybe starting over

went back as early as I could on the save files but now when I finish the mission to get the flathead I can no longer speak with Jackie at the gate.

So I just popped in to check if they patched this game properly yet. Looks like I will hold off a bit longer.

Are they going to do a “no man sky” level of fixing on this game? Or just take the money and run?

Back
Top Bottom