*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Based on what? they literally haven't said more than "it has decided to allocate additional time to both projects" which is meaningless in any interpretation.
Based on logic and common sense? What do you think their 400 developers assigned to it are doing exactly, farting in the wind?

When I say substantial rework, I do not mean that suddenly C77 will be a flying simulator or some ultimate life simulator. I mean that they are - probably - reworking, or trying to rework, some of the most criticised aspects, specifically the way civilian AI and spawning work. That is what I would expect. And aside from that, I expect the nextgen update to contain some new features/content.

Again, that seems like common sense. We'll see what they come up with of course.

But given that C77 was mostly developed in 4 years only, and was a completely new thing for CDP (new setting, new perspective, new combat system, stealth system, dialogue system, car driving...everything was different from Witcher), I would assume that some additional 18 months of development will result in substantial work.

Associate
Would like to see more of a prologue to the game if anything, don't think it's particularly unlikely. Whether CDPR can get away with selling it as a DLC is another matter given the launch problems.

Soldato
When I say substantial rework, I do not mean that suddenly C77 will be a flying simulator or some ultimate life simulator. I mean that they are - probably - reworking, or trying to rework, some of the most criticised aspects, specifically the way civilian AI and spawning work. That is what I would expect. And aside from that, I expect the nextgen update to contain some new features/content.

Again, that seems like common sense. We'll see what they come up with of course.
(new setting, new perspective, new combat system, stealth system, dialogue system, car driving...everything was different from Witcher),.

Aye civilian Ai is one thing, but badguy Ai is another, deus ex newer ones are 5 years older and still has vastly superior badguy AI. The Ai made the game very easy in parts especially when you got hacking to high level and just fried everyone from range, their own netrunners far to weak to pose any threat at all.

Associate
That’s about what I paid for it for my steam key on release. Currently can be had for like £20 cheaper if you are happy with a GOG version from CDKeys.

Thats the only way you will save money on this game going with the GOG version i can not see the steam price dropping that low for a long time.

Associate
I've not had any game breaking bugs, and only a handful of mildly annoying ones. Combat was always solid, but AI was, and still is, dumb as a rock.

Personally I'm enjoying my playthrough right now. I'm not sure it's going to get significantly better in the short term.

Associate
Does anyone know who to find all the Cyberpsychos? I have completed all the main quests but so far only 7 out of 17 Cyberpsychos have been located. Should I be looking for a particular marker on the map or just drive around until the quests pops?

Caporegime
Does anyone know who to find all the Cyberpsychos? I have completed all the main quests but so far only 7 out of 17 Cyberpsychos have been located. Should I be looking for a particular marker on the map or just drive around until the quests pops?

I think I ended up using a location guide in the end as I tried doing it myself but still had a few I couldn't find. Just google it?

Man of Honour
I think I ended up using a location guide in the end as I tried doing it myself but still had a few I couldn't find. Just google it?

Odd...I encountered all of them without looking for any of them. Maybe due to the way I play most games - go everywhere, explore everything, do all the side stuff. Usually first. I often play for dozens of hours before making any significant progress on the main story.

Caporegime
Odd...I encountered all of them without looking for any of them. Maybe due to the way I play most games - go everywhere, explore everything, do all the side stuff. Usually first. I often play for dozens of hours before making any significant progress on the main story.

Not sure what to tell you, I've got 127 hours logged on Steam (whether that is accurate is debatable) and unlocked 41/44 achievements. I mostly do side quests first as well.

But I had about 14/17 and had to use a guide to find the missing 3.

Back
Top Bottom