*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Surely that's going to be a slideshow?
Quite a few people have said similar, i'm optimistic though. Surely the modder would have checked its feasibility beforehand before going full steam into it and announcing a probable january release. The game does have a fair few graphical options to increase performance. It will probably need a high spec gpu to run it though yeah, like min 3080, at a guess. Find out next month.

Man of Honour
Have to say I miss the game this one thought it was going to be - the premise is compelling but sadly I know I won't find it re-playing this game.

Associate
Have to say I miss the game this one thought it was going to be - the premise is compelling but sadly I know I won't find it re-playing this game.

Well I'm the opposite, I never allow myself to get hyped up for anything since Oasis released Be Here Now. I didn't expect much from Cyberpunk, but it looks glorious and I love the city. Just walking or driving around is very relaxing. It's taken on the mantle from Skyrim as my go to RPG.

Soldato
Soldato
Been playing this and feels a bit of a grind to me. So stopped doing all the side jobs as they are samey in just different parts of the map. So just doing the main story. And it's too easy, even playing it on hardest level. And the AI is awful. Paid £17 for this and that was too much.

Pe

Soldato
Blood and Wine was amazing. Actually Hearts of Stone was surprisingly good too, and very funny in parts. Witcher 3 DLC was pretty epic actually.

Yeah it's the definition that they use for DLC vs Expansion. DLC are small free things, Expansion is Blood & Wine. So people really shouldn't expect much from their DLC packs

Man of Honour
Well I'm the opposite, I never allow myself to get hyped up for anything since Oasis released Be Here Now. I didn't expect much from Cyberpunk, but it looks glorious and I love the city. Just walking or driving around is very relaxing. It's taken on the mantle from Skyrim as my go to RPG.

I was never hyped up for this game, but the concept is something I'd like to see executed properly.

Soldato
Hi guys, not played Cyberpunk for a few months and decided to get back into it but ran into a couple of issues.

So I noticed that sometimes when I'm fighting enemies if they're slightly out of range then I can't see them, but once I take 2 steps forward I can see them? This is enemies that are like 100 meters or something like that.

Is there any fix for this?

And also my game seems to be crashing again and not had that problem since release but I was just doing a mission and it crashed to desktop.

I'm running the game on high settings and it's running smooth on my 2080. Any ideas how to fix the crashes on latest 1.31 patch?

Thanks.

Associate
I completed this back when it was released and thinking of doing another run through.

Just wondering what has changed, last played on steam was 17th Jan - so before any big patches i believe. Have they added to the story at all or has it just been bug fixes? Haven't really kept up to date with it but i did really enjoy my first playthrough

Soldato
Just bug fixes and performance patches really. Most of the perks work correctly, less issues with quests and items etc

Think the next major patch is meant to be for next gen consoles, no idea if this will update the PC version as well. Then after that is meant to be a proper expansion

Soldato
Oh man, the crashes are back, how come the crashes are back after a year of no crashing? This is mental.

Had three crashes this evening.

I'm running on a high end rig with high settings and the game runs great for me but the crashing is annoying. Earlier it did it in the room with the chrome lady on a side gig and I thought it was the Ray traced lighting that was causing.

But just now I was driving around the city and it crashed to desktop again.

I think it must be this patch 1.31 that is causing it.

I've already completed the game and I'm just trying to finish the side missions.

Soldato
Does anyone know how to stop enemies pop-in issue in distance...

Like I can see enemies bullets coming towards me but can't see the enemy but when I take 2 steps forward I can see the enemy so it must be when they are out of range the graphics don't show the enemy or turret at all. It's really weird and annoying.

I heard on YouTube there's a fix where you drop a file into the install folder and it resolves the issue but I've not been able to find the fix online

V F

V F

Soldato
Damn this game is hella gorgeous! Never thought I would take to it. The gun battles are fun.

I went the Street Kid route.
Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2021.12.15_-_21.45.19.22.png

Back
Top Bottom