*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I've held off until now, is now the time to play or wait?

I enjoyed it from launch as a story based looter shooter, even through the broken stats and mechanics etc. It's a fine game, just needed a solid year or more in development. The environment and art style are great.

What it needs is a complete re-release to coincide with PS6 and Xbox Series Y :p

E: reading the patch notes, yeah that's disappointing content/features, really should have been in the launch game along with all the other hotfixes

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Looks good. Look forward to it. Should hopefully have a next gen card to by then.

Edgerunner (1.6) update appears to be in the wild too. 12.47GB.

Not bad. May have another playthrough next year, hopefully we get another decent patch by then. At the very least I can load up my save and just do the new quests and explore the city a bit more waiting for the phantom liberty dlc.

Soldato
3 gigs (5-10 mins each) and an anime to watch via Braindance which leads onto a bit more "stuff" - not exactly jumping for joy at the gameplay additions TBH, nor the "alter appearance" at the ripperdoc which is just the character setup screen again, but the Mod-Kit is a bonus I suppose.

I'll leave it alone again for another 3-6 months I suppose til the DLC drops.

Soldato
yeah if you've already played the game just wait for the expansion, then you'll get the expansion and all these minor updates in one lump

Associate
I've held off until now, is now the time to play or wait?
I finished a playthrough a few weeks back and it looks like they've now fixed one of the most annoying technical issues that I found. "Fixed the temporary FPS drops when opening the Map or Inventory". For £13 it's definitely worth it.

Associate
Anyone else getting worse performance after 1.6 patch?
They mentioned (nebulously) that their were some graphical quality tweaks for the PC in 1.6 - maybe check your settings to see if anything's new or changed there? (the previous update added RT local shadows which were also a performance hit).

Back
Top Bottom