*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
I don't understand this mindset. I mean, I finished and loved Cyberpunk in january 2021. I have "moved on" and played about 30 other games since then. And when the expansion comes, I will "move in" and start a new playthrough.
Yep - I'll be doing the same. Game's still not gonna be where it should've been, but I'm glad they've continued to work on it - it's got a great cast of characters and a really beautiful world.

Soldato
DLC will also flog more units of the base game, I might be tempted when I've got some free time to buy it.

Normal DLC might, as most people assume DLC means some form of expansion, rather than 'wardrobe revisited' 'here's a free car' and other guff which frankly shouldn't be more than a day or two programming time if even. 3 entirely new missions. 3? A year after release, it's a little surprising that number is so incredibly low, I assume they are saving more of the missions for the content update expansion.

Soldato
AMD appear to have announced FSR 2.0 support - not that it was patched in on 1.6!

Permabanned
I don't understand this mindset. I mean, I finished and loved Cyberpunk in january 2021. I have "moved on" and played about 30 other games since then. And when the expansion comes, I will "move in" and start a new playthrough.

Also finished and loved it, played through on Xbox Series X, enjoyed it so much I bought it again on PC and played through that when I got a 3080. So I cant see much reason to revisit the game. Unless its an actual large expansion over "DLC" that revamps a lot of stuff its just going to the the same game with a bit of new story.

Soldato
AMD appear to have announced FSR 2.0 support - not that it was patched in on 1.6!

It says in the blurb that it (Cyberpunk) has joined the list of upcoming FSR 2 (2 or 2.1??) games.

Guessing that will be in a future patch. Hopefully not too long as I would love to see what it can do over 1.0 on the Deck.

Soldato
Also finished and loved it, played through on Xbox Series X, enjoyed it so much I bought it again on PC and played through that when I got a 3080. So I cant see much reason to revisit the game. Unless its an actual large expansion over "DLC" that revamps a lot of stuff its just going to the the same game with a bit of new story.

I'm hoping it's a "Blood and Wine" style expansion - e.g. ~20+ hours of game play.

Looking forward to another playthrough with a completely different style, but happy to wait for the expansion :)

Associate
It was a good game, so long as your expectations weren't sky high (which to be fair, CDPR stoked). But I'm disappointed in how little effort they've put into fixing or expanding on the game; not expecting much from this DLC.

Soldato
I'm hoping it's a "Blood and Wine" style expansion - e.g. ~20+ hours of game play.

Looking forward to another playthrough with a completely different style, but happy to wait for the expansion :)

yeah it's got to have some meat to it if they brought back Keanu. Also if it's just a single expansion they will need to tie up the story with no loose ends

Soldato
It'll have already been asked in this huge thread, so forgive me but does anyone have recommendations as to tweaking the graphics? I have the game on XBox Series X and also recently picked it up on PC - playing on an HP Omen gaming laptop with the following spec:-

• Intel® Core™ i7-10750H Processor
  • RAM: 16 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDD & 512 GB SSD
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB
Only thing I've really tweaked in the graphics settings is put it on Ray Tracing Ultra. Running sweet and looks good but just wondered if there are any other little tweaks I should be doing?

Cheers.

Associate
It'll have already been asked in this huge thread, so forgive me but does anyone have recommendations as to tweaking the graphics? I have the game on XBox Series X and also recently picked it up on PC - playing on an HP Omen gaming laptop with the following spec:-

Only thing I've really tweaked in the graphics settings is put it on Ray Tracing Ultra. Running sweet and looks good but just wondered if there are any other little tweaks I should be doing?

Cheers.
Good thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/sti37n/cyberpunk_optimized_settings_updated_15/

I'd pay particular attention to Cascaded Shadows Range, Cascaded Shadows Resolution, Volumetric Fog Resolution and Screen Space Reflections Quality from memory.

ne0

ne0

Associate

Cheers.
It's not an obvious one but check the crowd density setting. On high you can easily be cpu bottlenecked so could be worth going to medium or low for extra frames.

Back
Top Bottom