*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
The immersion from weather effects is next level... I don't remember them being this good at launch

image.png

image.png

Associate
Ok this is seriously impressive.

For me RT settings have always been just out of reach to run comfortably at 4K on a 3080. This mod enables Frame Gen and where other similar mods have failed just giving me a bunch of input latency, this one actually works.

Unreal that I can run RT Lighting and still have 100 FPS & really smooth frametimes in one of the busiest areas of the game.
YMMV as I believe its dependant on a few things to work correctly...

image.png

About a 10% loss in frames switching from DLSS performance to balanced, frametimes don't seem to upset either but struggling for VRAM on a 3080

image.png

Last edited:
Associate
Is there a recommended mod-list?

I finally have a GPU that should be able to handle 1140p at max settings.

Love this game, hoping I can get a new experience with the visuals.

Soldato
Reminds me of this program I saw years ago about life in a deprived area of the UK. There was this adult and he said sometimes he likes to just go down to this car park and do skids on his bike. Also can totally imagine mrk parking like that at a venue, stepping out his car with his shades on, and spinning his camera around on his pinkie.

Last edited:
Associate
So, i tried last night with a mod collection i spotted on Nexus. 'City of Dreams - Lite', i think. It wasn't quite what I'd hoped for.

Can anyone recommend a good alternative that's readily available and easy to use via Vortex?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Sp this is what my game looks like simply with the Nova LUT 2 and Nova City mods. So that's about 6GB of mods inc all the cars I've downloaded. The cleanliness of the rendering is in part thanks to Preset E of DLSS 3.7 and I'm using the latest 3.7.10 dll files as well, and of course Ray Reconstruction and ReSTIR GI. DLSS Balanced now because visually I can't tell the difference and the framerate is up 10-15 so can't sniff at that. I've also got that mod that unlocks Psycho/Astonishing for loads of GFX options so whacked all those to max.

Note the RAM and VRAM use :cool:

Back
Top Bottom