*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I think I might be starting to enjoy this. I've said this before, but I played about 15 hours on release on Xbox, then gave up.

It's so much better on PC, it looks amazing and the city feels a bit more like it's alive, don't know if that's because there's more people/vehicles on PC. Gunplay feels better as well, although the AI is a bit thick.

personally, I had no real issue with full play to completion with the original release (5900x 2080ti) apart from some game mechanics that made the inevitable rise to god strength character a bit too quick/easy (you could buy cans of pop/soda and deconstruct them with the part being worth more than the drink cost).

Since the rebalance/patching/liberty.... I think 2 full playthroughs and it's probably one of my "desert island" games of choice. Still yet to do a fully melee based play.

But, yeah. The difference, even with the original release being fine for me, is staggering.

Man of Honour
personally, I had no real issue with full play to completion with the original release (5900x 2080ti) apart from some game mechanics that made the inevitable rise to god strength character a bit too quick/easy (you could buy cans of pop/soda and deconstruct them with the part being worth more than the drink cost).

Since the rebalance/patching/liberty.... I think 2 full playthroughs and it's probably one of my "desert island" games of choice. Still yet to do a fully melee based play.

But, yeah. The difference, even with the original release being fine for me, is staggering.

I’ve always gone for a mantis blade build, so much fun! The skill reworking made them even better. I will eventually buy this on PC again though and will go for some kind of gun build I think.

Soldato
I’ve always gone for a mantis blade build, so much fun! The skill reworking made them even better. I will eventually buy this on PC again though and will go for some kind of gun build I think.
Well... tell you what, I'll give mantis a go.

I'd suggest a "watchdog" build (pistol and cyberdeck). The gun from the shooting range competition with some upgrades will last you till endgame.

Back
Top Bottom