*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

You can right click the dll file and properties, it's shown in the details section

no mouse jitter, I'm assuming you have a 1000Hz mouse right not something lower?

Recently dived back into CP2077 and what a transformation it has had since launch. Wasn't impressed with the performance and couldn't get into it with all the bugs so stepped out of it for awhile and now hooked on it finally and getting my monies worth out of it, got the Liberty DLC on discount recently too.

I think I might be starting to enjoy this. I've said this before, but I played about 15 hours on release on Xbox, then gave up.

It's so much better on PC, it looks amazing and the city feels a bit more like it's alive, don't know if that's because there's more people/vehicles on PC. Gunplay feels better as well, although the AI is a bit thick.

Last edited:
I think I might be starting to enjoy this. I've said this before, but I played about 15 hours on release on Xbox, then gave up.

It's so much better on PC, it looks amazing and the city feels a bit more like it's alive, don't know if that's because there's more people/vehicles on PC. Gunplay feels better as well, although the AI is a bit thick.

It looks and plays a lot better on console now too. It ran terribly on release. They’ve updated the game a few times over since then. The game not perfect, but it’s a heck of a lot better than it was. The crowds and cars are all still pretty fake, but at least the spawns have improved. Make sure to play the DLC, it’s far better than the base game.

Last edited:
It looks and plays a lot better on console now too. It ran terribly on release. They’ve updated the game a few times over since then. The game not perfect, but it’s a heck of a lot better than it was. The crowds and cars are all still pretty fake, but at least the spawns have improved. Make sure to play the DLC, it’s far better than the base game.

How does it compare to the likes of a PC graphically? Was thinking of getting it for the big screen on PS5.

How does it compare to the likes of a PC graphically? Was thinking of getting it for the big screen on PS5.

It looks absolutely fantastic, better or at least equivalent to the best looking games on PS5.

it doesnt compare, some of the elite youtube vids of the 4090 modded Cyberpunk, are just not creatable on console.

Sure, at the absolute top end with a PC snob hat on having spent thousands more, but it holds up really well on console.

Played this on Xbox when it was first released, then think like most waited until it was in a better state. Picked up last year on PS5 and enjoyed it, but now waiting to play it again on my new pc after the new updates and xp pack. Struggling to find a cheap copy though, was hoping there might be some decent offers on it in the sales but not seen anything. Steam sales etc this year seem to have been a bit lacklustre.

Well, finally got around to completing PL....and it's brilliant. Feels like a step up in overally quality, especially with Dogtown design, and some of the cutscenes especially are just done incredibly well. It's also some of the best ending credits I've seen, and I normally never watch them.

Also leans into one of my favourite things about CP2077 in that no matter what you do, there's no true happy ending for everyone. I enjoyed it, but man, it can be really depressing. My first completion using my "this feels like the right choices" was King of Cups, so spoilers:

Man, I loved that end scene. It was done so well, carrying So Mi, refusing to shake hands with Rosalind. Sitting in the desert watching a broken Reed walk away, before dropping into the credits with the score. Bleak, yet felt like the right thing to do, and afterwards it seems that Reed agrees. I've not done the alternative to betray Reed....but the one I've done so far feels "right"

Also reloaded an earlier save and make one adjustment to get the King of Pentacles

This one hits hard, but could also be seen to be a "happy" ending. I think it resonates more from the fact that we've all been there. Getting back in touch with old friends who you were inseperable with to find that everyones moved on, things have changed, and the whole hollow "yeah, lets catch up soon!" even through neither of you has any real intention of making it happen. I'd have liked to have had a proper interaction with Panam...considering how imporatant she was to V, but the conversaton with Misty in the underpass was absolutely on point. The lighting, the head turns when people walked past. I didn't like this ending due to how it resonates, but I can see why it could be seen as a positive, with a fresh start

So yeah, absoutely loved this. Shame there will be no more DLC, but at least we'll get more Cyberpunk down the line.

Back
Top Bottom