*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Why delay it for that? Makes zero sense. They could just add it later, just like they will be multiplayer!

What makes more sense is they are being paid handsomely to delay for new consoles and new graphics cards.

So Sony, MS, AMD and Nvidia (or a combination thereof) have co-conspired to pay off one of the more honest dev/publishers in the industry to delay their game?

That makes no sense at all, especially when there won't even be a next-gen console version available until long after they launch. Sometimes - most of the time - delays occur because they need more time. After three months of living a global pandemic, this seems quite understandable.

Soldato
And it may flop like last of us part 2

A score of 95 on Metacritic, the best-selling game of 2020 so far and the biggest-selling PS4 game launch of the generation.

How has it flopped?

I'm not sure if I believe their reason for the delay. I think it's more likely that it has something to do with the release of the new consoles. It was only in March that they assured fans that there will be no more delays, yet here we are. Ah well, it'll give me something to do over Xmas.

Something fairly significant has been happening since March though, and I'm not talking about console announcements.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So Sony, MS, AMD and Nvidia (or a combination thereof) have co-conspired to pay off one of the more honest dev/publishers in the industry to delay their game?

That makes no sense at all, especially when there won't even be a next-gen console version available until long after they launch. Sometimes - most of the time - delays occur because they need more time. After three months of living a global pandemic, this seems quite understandable.
First of all I said it made more sense, not that it was so. Also why would it be a conspiracy? It is their game, they can release it when they want? If they can make more money delaying it while working to polish it a bit more, why would that be a problem?

Again, I am not saying this has happened, but that is more likely than to delay it for a small market like VR.

Soldato
A score of 95 on Metacritic, the best-selling game of 2020 so far and the biggest-selling PS4 game launch of the generation.

How has it flopped?

Something fairly significant has been happening since March though, and I'm not talking about console announcements.
i was being sarcastic.

Read the actual thread here and many just jumping on the bandwagon hating on it for no valid reason.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Well i have played a few hours of it and its ******* amazing storywise if you ask me.

THats why people are just jumping on the bandwagon because it was hyped to the max and relative to this game, just watch many here slate this game no matter how good it is.
I certainly won’t be asking you Jonney, you loved ST Picard so you are much easier to please than I :p:D;)

Soldato
Well i have played a few hours of it and its ******* amazing storywise if you ask me.

THats why people are just jumping on the bandwagon because it was hyped to the max and relative to this game, just watch many here slate this game no matter how good it is.

I went out of my way to actually both complete it at a friend's and watch the entire let's play and it's one of the worst written games with the highest production value in recent years with things that simply hit you in the face with stupid, ham-fisted writing. I've detailed everything in the spoiler thread and it's not only my opinion. Generally you have to turn off your brain to take the story seriously. Character decisions and plot points often beggar belief, time and again. It's too much to cover without spoilering, really.

I've given it a 6.5-7/10 because it's a very polished turd of a story with serviceable game play. I don't agree with the review bombing bur 10/10 for the writing is an insult considering part 1. I was certain the leaks don't show the entirety of it and they don't, for the worse.

I was hyped for TLoU2 and I'm really hyped for Cyberpunk, and as long as the story and gameplay is good, I'm gonna enjoy the hell out if it no matter if it has gay sex, LGBT or whatever. Hell, I'll specifically play as a shemale just for the kicks:D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I went out of my way to actually both complete it at a friend's and watch the entire let's play and it's one of the worst written games with the highest production value in recent years with things that simply hit you in the face with stupid, ham-fisted writing. I've detailed everything in the spoiler thread and it's not only my opinion. Generally you have to turn off your brain to take the story seriously. Character decisions and plot points often beggar belief, time and again. It's too much to cover without spoilering, really.

I've given it a 6.5-7/10 because it's a very polished turd of a story with serviceable game play. I don't agree with the review bombing bur 10/10 for the writing is an insult considering part 1.

I was hyped for TLoU2 and I'm really hyped for Cyberpunk, and as long as the story and gameplay is good, I'm gonna enjoy the hell out if it no matter if it has gay sex, LGBT or whatever. Hell, I'll specifically play as a shemale just for the kicks:D
You are in the minority apparently mate, your opinion does not matter. The game is clearly a 10 out of 10!

:p

Soldato
You are in the minority apparently mate, your opinion does not matter. The game is clearly a 10 out of 10!

:p

I'm not, there's plenty of opinions like mine coming out after release from various people who have actually COMPLETED the game, it's getting worse by the day. None of my complaints even have anything to do with LGBT stuff:p

The 10/10s are mostly from people who are distracted by the graphics and cheap shock value and disregard the stupidity of what's happening given the setting and circumstances, it's the game's favourite tactic right until the very end. The ending, jeez:D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm not, there's plenty of opinions like mine coming out after release from various people who have actually COMPLETED the game, it's getting worse by the day. None of my complaints even have anything to do with LGBT stuff:p

The 10/10s are mostly from people who are distracted by the graphics and cheap shock value and disregard the stupidity of what's happening given the setting and circumstances, it's the game's favourite tactic right until the very end. The ending, jeez:D
Well they won’t be getting a penny from me :D

At the rate things are going I think Cyberpunk 2077 will be the next new game I will play. Nothing else takes my fancy at the slightest.

Soldato
Well they won’t be getting a penny from me :D

At the rate things are going I think Cyberpunk 2077 will be the next new game I will play. Nothing else takes my fancy at the slightest.

Same here. I can't bring myself to even play anything. Can't wait for Cyberpunk, I really want to play something in this sort of setting. I also hope my 2070S will run it decently.

Underboss
Can you keep the flopped console game talk in the console game thread?

Seeing updates on this thread just remind me it's still delayed and that's no bueno.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Can you keep the flopped console game talk in the console game thread?

Seeing updates on this thread just remind me it's still delayed and that's no bueno.
Are you hoping that one of the messages will magically be from the devs saying the game has been brought forward for a June release? :p

Back
Top Bottom