US: Dark Matter - may contain spoilers

Soldato
I wish they'd do more episodes of her in human mode. She's always got great little lines. "The secret ingredient is basil.... and love. But mostly basil." They've teased her backstory, but not much more.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I might just manage it in my lifetime... But i am developing a thing for androids :)

Bit of a filler this weeks show, but again highly watchable.

Man of Honour
I've enjoyed this season so far though its mostly fallen back on stock themes - quite easy watching and interesting enough.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I really enjoy the aftershow as well for some reason.

The cast really seem to have a fondness for each other and the show.

Anyone know if season 4 has been given the go ?

Soldato
It does take a while to click. It took quite a while for us to warm up to the cast. The only one I think I knew was the actor that plays Six. He was also in Continuum.
I loved season 1,its the current season I'm not geling with but can't work out why :/

Soldato
Wish that bloody android would sort her voice out, anything other than that high pitched thing she does. God it's awful, prefer her normal voice which she has done it a few eps. If they have the tech to create a lifelike body but totally **** up the voice synthesis then why? Other androids in the series don't seem to suffer from this affliction?

Still think it's a very good series, now the 'black ships', ooooo :D

Associate
This whole season has been kinda meh tbh, every episode seems to be setting up future stories without them ever getting around to doing anything with the stuff already laid down, the only close to satisfactory story all year was Four/Rio, the rest of it was just weirdly jumping from story to story but never advancing (ohh aliens, no alternate reality crew, no android rebellion, no alliance of independent colonies, more androids (but it needs to be a two episode rather than about the android, back to aliens but we'll use Four too) . Maybe one day all this comes together into something cohesive but for now it looks like they just couldn't decide which idea to do, didn't want to offend any particular person so they did a bit of all of them. If a show could suffer ADHD this would be it.

Man of Honour
This whole season has been kinda meh tbh, every episode seems to be setting up future stories without them ever getting around to doing anything with the stuff already laid down, the only close to satisfactory story all year was Four/Rio, the rest of it was just weirdly jumping from story to story but never advancing (ohh aliens, no alternate reality crew, no android rebellion, no alliance of independent colonies, more androids (but it needs to be a two episode rather than about the android, back to aliens but we'll use Four too) . Maybe one day all this comes together into something cohesive but for now it looks like they just couldn't decide which idea to do, didn't want to offend any particular person so they did a bit of all of them. If a show could suffer ADHD this would be it.

You probably should have waited until after episode 13 :p looks like they are slowly advancing all those story lines towards a convergence.

Back
Top Bottom