Dark Souls 3

I know it will probably happen anyway, but if someone could post in here when preload becomes available I'd be grateful. I'm gonna be really busy for the next few days so could easily miss it. If I turn notifications on for this thread it is probably the best way I'd find out tbh. Cheers.

Preordered from Gamesplanet uk for £30.39

Not used the site before, but they seam pretty popular on r/gamingdeals, so I'll give them a go.

Cant be any worse than when I preordered fallout 4 from funstock digital...

What happened with funstock digital? I've preordered this from them!

Couldn't get keys out until the day after release.

To be fair, they refunded me, and said I could keep the season pass for free as a goodwill gesture so I was quite happy with the service in that respect.

I'd requested a refund a couple of hours before release and ordered from greenman gaming, So I played on release and got a free season pass so it worked out well for me in the end lol.

Couldn't get keys out until the day after release.

To be fair, they refunded me, and said I could keep the season pass for free as a goodwill gesture so I was quite happy with the service in that respect.

I'd requested a refund a couple of hours before release and ordered from greenman gaming, So I played on release and got a free season pass so it worked out well for me in the end lol.

ah okay. Well I don't want any messing come midnight on day before release, cancelled order and will go with Steam to make sure. Worth the extra couple of £.

Thanks

They better have good AMD Crossfire support. My CPU (i5 6600k) at 4.8Ghz will be more than ample. But if only one of my 290x is supported i cant play it in 4k glory :(
There is no Crossfire support at the moment.

It would not get you 60fps at 4k anyways. Takes SLI 980Ti's to do it, to give you an idea.

Also - got to demo the game today. It's glorious.

Last edited:
I went console with the chance of getting it today but turns out simply games have marked them as shipped, taken the money, but arent even recieving the stock until monday. So ill now just get it on pc anyway i suppose! If its too late to cancel, just send it back :) bit gutted but i suppose shouldnt expect it early even though its always the case

Just bad they have taken they payment.

Back
Top Bottom