Dark Souls 3

Soldato
So we can look forward to items degrading at double the rate like with Dark Souls 2 as they link everything to the framerate?

I believe this got a fix? The game got re released on current consoles with the issue still present and then they sorted it! Tbhi never even noticed it or found it to be an issue on pc at all, only when i heard bout the patch was i made aware of it

Soldato
I believe this got a fix? The game got re released on current consoles with the issue still present and then they sorted it! Tbhi never even noticed it or found it to be an issue on pc at all, only when i heard bout the patch was i made aware of it

I hated having weapons needing repairs before I reached the next bonfire. One thing that drove me away from DSII.

Glad they fixed it. But shows that they simply don't listen to the PC community.

They have royally messed up the launch. Apparently Bandai-Namco are now telling streamers, etc. that they are not allowed to show any more footage/release any new content until April 11th (well, release...)

Too late imo, there's already full walkthroughs on YouTube and most people who really wanna cover the game have switched over to the Japanese version 'cause they have no rules to follow there...

Soldato
They have royally messed up the launch. Apparently Bandai-Namco are now telling streamers, etc. that they are not allowed to show any more footage/release any new content until April 11th (well, release...)

Too late imo, there's already full walkthroughs on YouTube and most people who really wanna cover the game have switched over to the Japanese version 'cause they have no rules to follow there...

It's clearly BS. The early Jap release has allowed them to get even more coverage over here to sell even more pre orders.

I love Dark Souls, but ultimately, it's run by a business and in order to make money. They have to play dirty some times.

It's cheap and nasty, but not really breaking any rules.

Soldato

The trick is don't watch any streams. Only watched 5mins of IGN, and that was it. Graphics didn't blow me away, but it would have been a mixture of a console version and dodgy video stream I think.

should have been a global release though, not happy about that.

Associate
No what's happend it the streamers have been given early copy's of the pc version which they can play and stream up to a point but no further due to the NDA but the Xbox one store trick copy's can play the whole game and stream it a few guys I know that stream have asked the contact for bandai and they have said its fine due to the mess with the Xbox version so most people on twitch are just streaming this version.

Associate
anyone else considering sleeping for the next 11 days? cant wait for this just hope its not going to be spoilt by invades etc by the people who have been playing it for weeks

Soldato
There's a trade off, use an ember and your health gets extended quite a bit but you're open to invasion. I've been invaded a few times both times by seemingly well kitted out phantoms. One whipped my arse and the other I beat after a well drawn out fight. Both times the heart was thumping away like crazy :)

Or you can stay in the unkindled state and not get invaded.

Associate
Earth[Tera].bin;29347245 said:
There's a trade off, use an ember and your health gets extended quite a bit but you're open to invasion. I've been invaded a few times both times by seemingly well kitted out phantoms. One whipped my arse and the other I beat after a well drawn out fight. Both times the heart was thumping away like crazy :)

Or you can stay in the unkindled state and not get invaded.

Ive seen that happen on twitch im really looking forward to the game though :) back on dark souls 2 at the min :)

Back
Top Bottom