Dark Souls 3

especially if you own already a DS :)

although 36,99 is damn too expensive for PC....i got ps4 retail for less, with huge resell value.

regular price 39,99....i got it offered 20% off for 33,99 by owning DS1....maybe you get another 10% off by owning both.

Last edited:
For the deluxe version I paid £48 from GMG. I don't think it worked out any cheaper than buying the game and the season pass individually but I think it comes with the soundtrack?:confused::confused:

Steam gives you 8% off if you own DS1 + 2 which takes it down to £36.99. I think direct from Namco shaves another few £ off as its £36.99 minus the loyalty bonus if you own DS1 & or 2. I cannot test as I already pre-ordered from Steam last week!

Someone found if you pre-order direct with Namco you get a slightly better deal than if you pre-order through Steam even though Namco are also giving you a Steam key :rolleyes:
https://store.darksouls3.com/uk#/cart

i have dark souls PTD edition on steam and didnt get the discount (supposed to get a discount if you own either DS1 or DS2) weird it didnt even think i had a DS game.

i have dark souls PTD edition on steam and didnt get the discount (supposed to get a discount if you own either DS1 or DS2) weird it didnt even think i had a DS game.
Make sure your Steam profile is set to public as per that Namco webpage!

I had a quick blast on DS 2, and it is lucky I did as if I'd gone straight in to 3 I would be murdered... I kept trying to sidestep as I am still in Witcher mode!

Yep. Very excited now, but may need to SLi my 970 or go for a 980ti. It'll be worth it just for this game I think :)

Surely a 970 should be just fine? I am tempted to go sli soon though as i would prefer 1440p but tbh ill play this over steam link so can only do 1080 anyway!

I was weak and just ordered the lesser ps4 version for the chance to play it over the weekend lol. Will probably get rid for the pc one after 1 play through

Surely a 970 should be just fine? I am tempted to go sli soon though as i would prefer 1440p but tbh ill play this over steam link so can only do 1080 anyway!

I was weak and just ordered the lesser ps4 version for the chance to play it over the weekend lol. Will probably get rid for the pc one after 1 play through

Can't you VPN at the moment? Or have they stumped that?

EDIT: I just googled... Doh

Back
Top Bottom