Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

im having loads of trouble with this mod,

every time i try and update it says there are some corrupt files i then have to re download the launcher and it happens again its starting to really **** me off all i want to do is try it

Try using US gigabyte node.

Last edited:
im really struggling to like this game, got it working finally but the maps are huge I feel really over whelmed. Im ust to playing dayz stand alone and really like the map churnerus. I cant seem to gel with the maps on breaking point.

I also cant seem to find any players and there aren't that many servers

Ahh I jumped on this with Badboy briefly over the weekend.

first impressions.... I like it :D

so much smoother than arma2 ;) also the zombies are more zombie like? imo :p just their movement, managed to kill my first zombie by throwing a book at its crotch...RESULT! haha

still runs a bit meh given that arma3 is still a little clunky, and trying to get decent fps is hard, well... getting around 40-60 I think but changing settings doesn't seem to change it very much at all :p

though BB did say they had fixed zombies so they couldn't go through walls... 2 mins later I watch a zombie hobble towards a wall and pass straight through it... not as fixed as he thought :p

believe my guy was a ranger on the EU16 new haven server? are characters persistent on the server, i.e. will he still be ontop of the tower with the lewts I gathered if I jump on tonight? :D

edit: have [email protected] and 2x680, any tips for getting the most fps and it not looking like poop? need to force sli maybe? (not even sure if it was running sli or single card... haha )

I get 70-100 FPS with a 7990 so you should be getting more. Use afterburner and see what your you usage is like.

Frustrating day yesterday with BP, shot in the face on sight despite having just spawned, then respawned, found some decent kit and glitched off a balcony and died.

ay I use the EVGA precision to check all that shizz. I rember getting around 70+ previously on altis.... but I've do reinstalls since then and all the settings reverted to default (keybinds the most annoying haha!)

just need to actually check my usage as I forgot when I had it open last :p

reading about some settings on reddit...see if I can tweak some tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom