Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Altis is too big tbh, takes ages to get kitted up and often hours of work can be ruined by someone camping the military spawns.

New Haven is pretty good, usually find an ak/m4 within a few minutes. Strange that drinks are harder to find than assault rifles!

thirsk and new haven similar size.

still think thirsk is better.

airbases thirsk right next to each other make for lots of firefights.

will be on again later about 6pm to look for a vehicle.:p

Thinking of playing this as BF4 is getting boring. Been playing Dayz for years now, I enjoy singlehandedly hunting whole clans (eh, Sasso ;)) Not sure how good A3 is for Dayz though as I find it kind of clunky compared to A2.

just get on youll love it.

thirsk is probably 3/4 size of chernarus loads of gear high powered stuff veihcles loads of zombies. lots of battling :D

and doggies :p

image.png

Well I am playing. Is it always dark? I was on EU 16, but now it appears no EU servers are online :S

Not found any loot though other than rubbish. Does loot always come in sacks and boxes?

I found the EU servers can take an age to populate the browser... even though they have the lowest pings... :p like I've had to wait a good 20 seconds before for EU16 to show up.

as for the loot, in my limited play time there's sacks, boxes, crates and rubbish bins :p

Not having much luck. Found an M4 and a ton of ammo, got hit by a zed and died because when I tried using a small bandage the game just ate the bandage.

you should hold it he should sit down crosslegged and start to heal if damaged.

then when you are healed it will say. top right will be a beating heart.

I don't have and HUD at all?

How do I know if I am thirsty or hungry for example, there are no Icons in A3 like there were A2.

Back
Top Bottom