DayZ - Standalone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an guesses on price? I reckon it will be the same as Arma 3 Alpha - 24.99 euros. It can be long now I guess after they release Arma 3 they will have more time to finalise DayZ SA :) - I for one cannot wait, I've already stopped playing WarZ as it has just turned into farming for loot....

Yeah as said above and on the first page, dont merge this with the MOD version. DG being silly again.

Totally stopped playing all things arma not to burn out and spoil SA. On a side note Expecting our second baby in July, whats the odds it releases then and i'l have no time to play :(

The idea is that a version will be released before April as that is when Rocket will need to disappear for several months. He'll still have his input on the development, but obviously that's a very good time for the devs to nail things from the feedback they get during the early alpha phases that will be forth-coming.

also if it goes pear shaped he aint about ;)

its a good sales period for games (most big games are released during these periods to sell as many units as possible not cause its finished or whatever bs they tell you :p ) next best sales period isnt until end sept /october so logic says before he goes away which is april the 1st .

remember we getting a alpha not a finished game

Last edited:
Whats the deal with the whole server aspect of the stand alone ?. I'm very out of the loop with it since stopping playing back in August. Are they planning to allow people to host it with a connection to their hive like previously or are they moving towards the silly "trusted server provider" route ?

release date is when we get to play it !

this isn't a retail game. so soon i can taste it !

will be playing this while eating a easter egg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom