Poll: DC contributurs meeting / beers / get together - Reading - 28th October

It's in Reading, but when are you available (select all that apply)

• Friday, October 20th

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Saturday, October 21st

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Friday, October 27th

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Saturday, October 28th

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
OP
Berserker said:
I'll do a mass-mail tonight. Anyone else who wants my number (for the purposes of this meet only), give me your email address. If you email me, include your forum username.

I seem to have ended up organising this by the back door. Not that I mind. :)

Sorry about this getting dumped on you Beserker :( my task list is just silly at the moment and the management keep on trying to foist more tasks on to it.

Paul

Man of Honour
Use this to figure out where you're going, and then X marks the spot...

map.png

Be there at 3PM tomorrow or be somewhere else. I'll give it 15-20 minutes before heading off for a sulk if no-one turns up. :p

Oh, and I've only had one request for mobile phone number, so either everyone's chickened out, or people are going to be using clairvoyance to find us. If neither of the above apply and you want my number, better ask by 9AM tomorrow at the very latest, or you'll be out of luck. :eek:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Berserker said:
Also replied to one I received at silly o'clock this morning. Hope the reply isn't too late.

It wasn't that silly o'clock I've been sat in front of this PC at much more daft times that that :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Right. Suppose I'd better get ready and get out then. :eek:

I was going to go shopping in Reading, but then realised I'd be carrying it around the rest of the day, so aborted that plan. Just as well I did given the contact problems above. :)

Back
Top Bottom