DEAD RISING DEMO <30minutes!

Associate
Man, this game is a blast! Apparently its region free across NTSC regions. Gonna have to nab it from DVDBO :D

Soldato
i just dont really get it :confused:
The movie it plays when you start the demo has no point on anything, u get a hand gun off the bird, but you have a shotgun in weapons.
also it doesnt really tell you what to do, am i just ment to walk into the mall and swing the mallet around?? like Meh and people slated State of Emergency for being the same :confused:

[edit] whoopsie thanks ~J~ lol

Last edited:

~J~

~J~

Soldato
JUMPURS said:
i just dont really get it :confused:
The movie it plays when you start the demo has no point on anything, u get a hand gun off the bird, but you have a shitgun in weapons.
also it doesnt really tell you what to do, am i just ment to walk into the mall and swing the mallet around?? like Meh and people slated State of Emergency for being the same :confused:

You have a WHAT gun!!!!

:p

Soldato
i have to agree with mcdingle here, whilst the game is well presented it think its going to have playability issues

your arguement is that its short, but really fun

but imo i think once youve murdered a few zombies it becomes tiresome

but maybe with missions it might make it better

anyhoo if its region free il get it,otherwise its members market

Soldato
Just tried to play the demo, and my 360 froze on the intro movie. :eek:

Now it won't even load the dash up, just freezes. :mad:

I'm on my 3rd 360 now! 1st just died, 2nd one had a dodgy dvd drive and now the 3rd seems to have packed up. Lucky I kept the receipt! :eek:

I thought the 3rd was going to be my lucky 360, as the build date is the same as my birthday. Now I'm sad... :p

Soldato
MonkeyMan said:
Just tried to play the demo, and my 360 froze on the intro movie. :eek:

Now it won't even load the dash up, just freezes. :mad:

I'm on my 3rd 360 now! 1st just died, 2nd one had a dodgy dvd drive and now the 3rd seems to have packed up. Lucky I kept the receipt! :eek:

I thought the 3rd was going to be my lucky 360, as the build date is the same as my birthday. Now I'm sad... :p

uuf nasty not good. :(

Associate
Just downloaded this and it is great :D

Made me laugh, running into the toy store and putting a novelty "Lego Man" head on top of a zombie.

Looks like it is going to be an expensive month with so many good games coming out.

Soldato
Had fun with the blender. Orange juice + pie equals untouchable :D

Also when mucking around with the camera I was taking a picture of a zombie post head removal by shotgun in the music store. There's a cut out of a singer of some description and I noticed that she has a belly button ring which is a photo mode icon. After taking the picture, its turned into a photomode icon with a red line through it.

Some kind of unique photo acheivement?

Soldato
Apologies if I've missed it, but has anyone worked out what you can put into the microwave in the diner on the bottom level next to the Movieland entrance?

Just curious really! SUCH an awesome game, so much that I preordered the limited edition metal case version last night.

Soldato
Nothing I've tried seems to work. Tried the pie, baggeutte, even hunk of meat (human arm)!

On my original point, I've noticed a lot of the billboards seem to have the photoicon on them, but don't give me any PP when I take a photo. When I take a picture of the cutout with the crosshair lined up perfectly, I get a 'perfect' and a lot of PP with a 'No Genre' genre.

Soldato
SiD the Turtle said:
Had fun with the blender. Orange juice + pie equals untouchable :D

Where is the blender??

Also when mucking around with the camera I was taking a picture of a zombie post head removal by shotgun in the music store. There's a cut out of a singer of some description and I noticed that she has a belly button ring which is a photo mode icon. After taking the picture, its turned into a photomode icon with a red line through it.

Some kind of unique photo acheivement?

There are supposed to be plenty of bonus photos to be had in the game, a lot of them are to do with signs etc.

Memphis said:
Apologies if I've missed it, but has anyone worked out what you can put into the microwave in the diner on the bottom level next to the Movieland entrance?

SiD the Turtle said:
Nothing I've tried seems to work. Tried the pie, baggeutte, even hunk of meat (human arm)!

cheets64 said:
I think you put some types of food in the mircowave and they give you better health/powers.

Raw steak and pizza are just 2 types of food that require the microwave. As mentioned above when they are cooked they give you a bonus on top of the normal amount.

Don't forget that the food can go rancid and eating such food will obviously have a negative affect.

Last edited:
Soldato
SiD the Turtle said:
Top restaurant, the one where you find the katana. Pop in two ingredients and it spits out (literally) the concoction in a thermos flask :D

Tried it with an arm yet?

**Edit**

Found this on another forum:
PotatoChips + Cooking Oil = Randomizer
Pie + Juice = Untouchable
Juice + Juice = Nectar
Condiment + Cooking Oil = Spitfire
Baking Ingredients + Cooking Oil = Spitfire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom