Dead Space (Remake)

Soldato
Yeah, companies should take note really, a couple days early access etc isnt worth shouting about for preordering but something more concrete like you get another game free if you preorder is a far better preorder bonus

Yeah couple of days early access is generally pointless especially when most games release in an unplayable state nowadays.

DS2 is a decent incentive I guess, shame I already own it.

Won't be preordering for obvious reasons. I wonder if this will be plagued with the frostbite bugs all the bf games have had on release. I suppose the extended neck bug won't look so bad on the monsters!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Last edited:
Soldato
Is there early access? I couldn't put the original 2 games down until I completed them really enjoyed every moment and was very scared.

You think they'll remake 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
Man of Honour
Is there early access? I couldn't put the original 2 games down until I completed them really enjoyed every moment and was very scared.

You think they'll remake 2?
As with the Resident Evils, I'm sure if Dead Space sells well then they will remake 2 as well. Whether it sells well at 49.99 will be the question.

Associate
Is this appearing on any subscription services? (GamePass etc).

I'm keen to play it but things are tight at the moment.

Also the strap line of "Humanity Ends Here" is a downgrade from the originals "There's No Help Coming...".

Dead Space (the first at least) was one of the finest examples of making you feel completely isolated. Stuck in the back of space beyond on a floating house of horrors with no idea what just made that sound. I hope that sense of loneliness has survived the Remake/Remastering process.

Caporegime
Is this appearing on any subscription services? (GamePass etc).

I'm keen to play it but things are tight at the moment.

Also the strap line of "Humanity Ends Here" is a downgrade from the originals "There's No Help Coming...".

Dead Space (the first at least) was one of the finest examples of making you feel completely isolated. Stuck in the back of space beyond on a floating house of horrors with no idea what just made that sound. I hope that sense of loneliness has survived the Remake/Remastering process.

I think all three are on gamepass or were at least. I recently replayed 1 & 2 on my series s.

Back
Top Bottom