Dead Space (Remake)

Soldato
This honestly looks amazing. Not quite RE1 to REmake amazing but for how small the gap between PS3 and PS5 generations feels it seems like a huge step up graphically. The game play additions looks great too.

Associate
Dead Space 1 has one of the best fight or flight feelings in any game, I completed the original version a few years back.

Eventually you get entrenched in fight mode which emulates that 80's movies trope of "come on! You son of a!" feeling really well.

So many areas in that game you know are going to be hell to go through via environmental storytelling, but the game keeps you going without much handholding or cheap jumpscares, though there are a few.

Great atmosphere, great survival feeling, scary without making your character passive or weak, arguably scarier than all the Resident Evil games but lacking some of those game's finesse and style, Dead Space is more hard sci fi.

Associate
Dead space 1 and 2 are some of my favourite games ever

3 was meh

Extraction in the Wii wasn't half bad either for what it was

Looking forward to this but a little worried after calisto protocol being so average

Permabanned
Dead space 1 and 2 are some of my favourite games ever

3 was meh

Extraction in the Wii wasn't half bad either for what it was

Looking forward to this but a little worried after calisto protocol being so average
Why be worried? it's exactly the same as the first game but with gorgeous visuals and upgraded elements. It's going to be a smash.

Back
Top Bottom