Dead Space (Remake)

Soldato
I'll bite around 10/15 quid maybe, I can't stomach a higher price than that for a prettier version of a game i've completed.

Unless of course they've added new levels/sections/story, in which case, I may reconsider.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Reviewer actually played the original so that's good.

FB_IMG_1674749875423.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mrk

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Oh hang on i totally read those scores wrong! My brain thought all the scores were out of 10 so was looking at the 4, 4.5 and 5 thinking they were out of 10 :cry:

Crisis averted, I still haven't heard of them, but I am pleased either way lol :D

Soldato
I'll bite around 10/15 quid maybe, I can't stomach a higher price than that for a prettier version of a game i've completed.

Unless of course they've added new levels/sections/story, in which case, I may reconsider.
For what it's worth it sounds very much worth the £30-35 you can pick it up for at the minute, not just the exact same game with prettier graphics (and my word are they pretty). Everything sounds like it's been fleshed out and tweaked to make it the definitive version of the game.

Only reason I'm holding off is the potential performance issues every pc game seems to have these days.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Native res, kinda expected tbh. upscalers are the future, as much as some may dislike it, DLSS is just magic and barely impacts visual quality if at all, when implemented properly.

"I've got an RTX 4080 and an i7 10700 and the game barely dipped under 100fps... The game seemed to run better when I had it in 4K ultrawide" - From https://youtu.be/c4iEcR71Bf4?t=765

Back
Top Bottom