Declining attitude to law and order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Theyre a bunch of students, not special forces.

They ran away when the cops came round the back in riot gear, also threw fireworks and other crap at them then the twitch chat all cried.... "fAsCiSm"!!!11 When they made arrests.

Well to an anarchist, any structure of authority is fundamentally a form of fascism. Not that i'm saying they are of that proclivity, but it is a thing.

All doctors and lawyers there.

Wasting time with cannabis is getting rather droll, we'll be at it for a hundred more years and it still wont result in a resolution worth the cost.

Last edited:
Soldato
Here is another.

antifa and blm need to be banned asap.
Portland as gone to the dogs....Thanks democrats.
Unpleasant behaviour.

I'm intrigued to hear from you how Democrats are to blame for the extremist behaviour resulting from the divisive incitement Trump has chosen to make his key policy.

You seem to be mistaking the "battle lines" as Republicans vs Democrats, when, of course it's Extremists vs Moderates.

Those violent protesters are of the same ilk as the neo-Nazi followers of Trump.They're just as repugnant to the moderates, and Trump is just as much to blame for their actions.

Soldato
Unpleasant behaviour.

I'm intrigued to hear from you how Democrats are to blame for the extremist behaviour resulting from the divisive incitement Trump has chosen to make his key policy.

You seem to be mistaking the "battle lines" as Republicans vs Democrats, when, of course it's Extremists vs Moderates.

Those violent protesters are of the same ilk as the neo-Nazi followers of Trump.They're just as repugnant to the moderates, and Trump is just as much to blame for their actions.

Show me some trump supports doing what that scum did.

You did know that Portland's mayor is\was Ted Wheeler who is a democrat?
He can't control his own city....

Caporegime
Well in an attempt to be serious about it and because I'm tired of discussing another country's problems... I hope that if Andrew's Law is going to be a thing that it is more broad about the consequences for getting in the emergency services way, the act of murder is rather rare in comparison to the constant violence that they face when trying to save lives. I especially get annoyed at reading stories about ambulance crews being assaulted, they shouldn't have to deal with it.

Soldato
Show me some trump supports doing what that scum did.

You did know that Portland's mayor is\was Ted Wheeler who is a democrat?
He can't control his own city....
And by your rationale Trump is the president and he can't control his own country.

:rolleyes:

In terms of showing you Trump fans doing the same thing... How blinkered and biased are you? - Serious question - because it'll help me to know what sort of evidence you require.

None of these guys seem to be shouting "I'm a Democrat!" or wearing anything that says that either. So in terms of finding footage of Trump fans, is it fair to say it just needs to be "pretty obvious"? I don't want to post up neo-Naxis and for you to be all obtuse and try and to argue neo-Nazis aren't a key Trump demographic.

And then what sort of actions do you consider to be "the same"? Are you going to try and draw vanishingly small distinctions unless I find exact footage of people in helmets shouting in the face of elderly people?

I'm just trying to gauge if you're sincere or full of ****.

Soldato
And by your rationale Trump is the president and he can't control his own country.

:rolleyes:

You do know that each state has it's own governor that runs that state?..
He does not take orders from the president of that time.

If you look at the trouble in some states.
You will see that they are run by the dems.

It looks to me you know very little of the US system and how it works.
I mean you think that the president rules each state :D:D where did you learn that from?

Oh. I'm still waiting for your evidence.

There could be some swearing.

Last edited:
Soldato
You do know that each state has it's own governor that runs that state?..
He does not take orders from the president of that time.

If you look at the trouble in some states.
You will see that they are run by the dems.

It looks to me you know very little of the US system and how it works.
I mean you think that the president rules each state :D:D where did you learn that from?

Oh. I'm still waiting for your evidence.

There could be some swearing.

You're deflecting (from my question about what evidence you'll accept - presumably because you recognise you're biased) and creating strawman arguments (that I "think that the president rules each state").

While I wait for you to engage on the evidence front, just to be clear you believe anything that happens within a state is a governors responsibility and no responsibility at all of the President?

Last edited:
Soldato
You're deflecting (from my question about what evidence you'll accept - presumably because you recognise you're biased) and creating strawman arguments (that I "think that the president rules each state").

While I wait for you to engage on the evidence front, just to be clear you believe anyrhingbthat happens within a state is a governors responsibility and no responsibility at all of the President?

I already said.

Give me video evidence like I have given you.

Just for you to read and learn.
And it does not matter what I think. Here is the LAW.

"In the United States, a governor serves as the chief executive officer and commander-in-chief in each of the fifty states and in the five permanently inhabited territories, functioning as both head of state and head of government therein.[nb 1] As such, governors are responsible for implementing state laws and overseeing the operation of the state executive branch. As state leaders,"

"Governors can veto state bills, and in all but seven states they have the power of the line-item veto on appropriations bills (a power the President does not have)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governor_(United_States)

It's been there for you to read. Well that's if your not the lazy kind.

Caporegime
Soldato
Give me video evidence like I have given you.
Most of these have videos...

Trump Divisiveness:-

Trump Uses Mount Rushmore Speech to Deliver Divisive Culture War Message
In Trump’s new version of American carnage, the threat isn’t immigrants or foreign nations. It’s other Americans.
Donald Trump’s divisive method culminates in Portland
Trump's 'dark and divisive' rhetoric energizes base but risks losing moderate voters
Most Americans agree: President Trump is divisive
Trump’s divisive words collide with his call for unity
Trump's Divisive Instincts Helped Him Win the White House. Where Will They Take America Now?
According to a survey of experts on the U.S. presidency, Donald Trump ranks lowest on presidential greatness and highest on polarization (one for @Trusty, this one - one of his favourite publications)

How Trump's Divisiveness links to incitement to violence:-

ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.
White Nationalist Says Trump Incited Violence at Rally
Snap will stop promoting Trump’s account after concluding his tweets incited violence
My Words Led to Violence. Now Trump's Are Too
All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies
Twitter Flags Trump for ‘Glorifying Violence’
Does Donald Trump incite violence? Let's count the ways.
Fox News judge calls out feds deployed by Trump for "inciting" violence in Portland

Resulting instances of violence:-

Violence in the name of Trump - Dozens of supporters of Donald Trump have carried out or threatened acts of violence. Here, the Guardian lists them all
Trump supporter ‘violently attacks’ BBC cameraman at rally after US president whips up anger over media
2 Trump Supporters Charged for Rally Violence
Here Is a List of Far-Right Attackers Trump Inspired. Cesar Sayoc Wasn’t the First — and Won’t Be the Last
SELF-PROCLAIMED WHITE SUPREMACIST AND TRUMP SUPPORTER VIOLENTLY STRIKES WOMAN AT FLORIDA RESTAURANT (VIDEO)
Trump May Pay Legal Fees of Man Who Sucker-Punched Protester
Buffalo Police Officers Suspended After Shoving 75-Year-Old Protester
George Floyd protests: Salt Lake City police push elderly man with cane to ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom