Declining attitude to law and order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Fact, he's black, fact she's white. Therefore its a racist attack.

Yet I don't see any protests.

Screenshot-20200810-123934-Chrome.jpg

Thats why no one has any respect for Dawn Butler or these protestors.

Man of Honour
Yep I'm protesting it right now

So you can see at least one protest then?

Yet I don't see any protests.

Best of luck, I'd advise including championing mental health services and increased funding for them so dangerous criminals aren't released into the public prematurely.

Just seen your edit, you've brought nothing to my attention, I fully support increasing funding for mental health services and creating a genuine system where criminals are either rehabilitated or given the support they need to safely rejoin society.

Caporegime

Best of luck, I'd advise including championing mental health services and increased funding for them so dangerous criminals aren't released into the public prematurely.

Strange isn't it, one woman gets stopped in a car and its a racist breach because she's black.

One woman gets stabbed in the face and its not because she's white.

One boy gets raided due to being possession of drugs and the crime is now the raid, not the possession of drugs.

;)

Caporegime

Just seen your edit, you've brought nothing to my attention, I fully support increasing funding for mental health services and creating a genuine system where criminals are either rehabilitated or given the support they need to safely rejoin society.

But you don't think it was a racist/sexist attack ?

Man of Honour
Strange isn't it, one woman gets stopped in a car and its a racist breach because she's black.

One woman gets stabbed in the face and its not because she's white.

One boy gets raided due to being possession of drugs and the crime is now the raid, not the possession of drugs.

;)

Nope, if you're referring to the Dawn Butler incident then there's nothing but a claim that they were subject to racial profiling.

What information do you have to support that they were stabbed because they were white? Has anyone made that claim at all?

Depends where you stand re drugs and their criminalisation. Personally have zero issues with people wanting to use or sell weed, a stretched police force would most likely benefit from certain drugs like weed being decriminalised. Can't see the need to go heavy handed on a 14 year old for a bit of weed.

But you don't think it was a racist/sexist attack ?

Nothing to support racism, sexism possibly because the guy did have a history of attacking lone women. I don't really care what he is, the bigger issue is why they were allowed out, guy should be sectioned.

Caporegime
Nope, if you're referring to the Dawn Butler incident then there's nothing but a claim that they were subject to racial profiling.

What information do you have to support that they were stabbed because they were white? Has anyone made that claim at all?

Depends where you stand re drugs and their criminalisation. Personally have zero issues with people wanting to use or sell weed, a stretched police force would most likely benefit from certain drugs like weed being decriminalised. Can't see the need to go heavy handed on a 14 year old for a bit of weed.

Nothing to support racism, sexism possibly because the guy did have a history of attacking lone women. I don't really care what he is, the bigger issue is why they were allowed out, guy should be sectioned.

Well he presumably walked past many people to get to this woman and didn't attack any of those so it wasn't a random attack. He wasnt hitting out randomly in the street at just anyone, despite being armed.

Just because someone isn't shouting alu Akbar as they stab you in the face doesn't mean that your weren't profiled for your race/sex before being stalked by an attacker.

If the death of George Lloyd or Rayshard Brooks are considered racist by BLM then applying the same logic here would also mean that BLM would identify this as a racist attack.

Given that BLM want to end racism, then their lack of stance on this attack is quietly deafening.

Caporegime
Perhaps if those people stopped doing drugs and sorted their lives out they wouldn't get arrested?

This man just ended the war on drugs!!!11

If the death of George Lloyd or Rayshard Brooks are considered racist by BLM then applying the same logic here would also mean that BLM would identify this as a racist attack.

It was proven to be racist due to the constant disproportionate use of force against black people by the police.

Prove this was racially motivated without referencing other crimes and people might listen to you and take you seriously. The man was a paranoid schizophrenic but instead of addressing the fact he was released, you could just make it a race issue which will totally fix the problem.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Well he presumably walked past many people to get to this woman and didn't attack any of those so it wasn't a random attack. He wasnt hitting out randomly in the street at just anyone, despite being armed.

Just because someone isn't shouting alu Akbar as they stab you in the face doesn't mean that your weren't profiled for your race/sex before being stalked by an attacker.

Given that BLM want to end racism, then their lack of stance on this attack is quietly deafening.

Why are you presuming things, why not go on what was actually reported/factual?

Dude has a history of attacking lone women, so you can say this was another sexist attack.

No idea how race fits into this one, were all the women he attacked previously white?

You're not applying the same logic though are you, do you honestly think these organisations see a black person murdered by a cop and think it's automatically racist? There's a reason why not every single case of it is seen as brutality/racism. For some reason (i won't assume), you see a black man attack a white woman and immediately point to racist attack, completely ignoring all the factors around it (paranoid schiztophrenic with a history of attacking lone women, currently off their meds)

Caporegime
No idea how race fits into this one, were all the

You're not applying the same logic though are you, do you honestly think these organisations see a black person murdered by a cop and think it's automatically racist? There's a reason why not every single case of it is seen as brutality/racism. For some reason (i won't assume), you see a black man attack a white woman and immediately point to racist attack, completely ignoring all the factors around it (paranoid schiztophrenic with a history of attacking lone women, currently off their meds)

Yes the death of floyd wasn't racist. Yet its being held up by blm like a racist attack.

Same with rayshard, otherwise why did they burn Wendy's down?

Soldato
It was proven to be racist due to the constant disproportionate use of force against black people by the police.

Its not 'proven' to be racist when blacks commit a massively disproportionate amount of violent crime.

For example apply your logic to sex not race....

Few people would try to claim that police in the US are sexist due to the massively disproportionate rate at which men are killed in interactions with the police vs women.

That's over an order of magnitude!

The difference between black men and white men is far smaller than between (all) men and (all) women....

So yes black men are killed at a disproportionate rate vs white men, on a per capita basis..... much like men vs women are.

But on a per capita basis blacks commit, and therefore get arrested for violent crimes at a far higher rate than whites (just like men vs women)

Arrest rates by offense and race, 2018 (rates are per 100,000 in age group)

Violent crimes*

White - 113.4
Black - 405.2

Note that "white" in these figures would appear to include Hispanic aswell

* The "violent crimes" category includes the offenses of murder, robbery, and aggravated assault

So per 100,000 of population, by 2018 figures blacks were over 3.57 times as likely to be arrested for a violent crime

Compare this to the per capita death rates for men...

Black men are about 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police over the life course than are white men.

And you can actually see that white men are likely dieing at a significantly higher rate when controlling for arrests for violent offences!

Men get killed by the police more than women because they are far more likely to commit and therefore to be arrested for violent offences.

The same is true for blacks vs whites.

This is basic maths and analysis of numbers .... But then some people these days seem to struggle with what 2 + 2 equals so maybe it's to be expected

Last edited:
Soldato
Its not 'proven' to be racist when blacks commit a massively disproportionate amount of violent crime.

For example apply your logic to sex not race....

Few people would try to claim that police in the US are sexist due to the massively disproportionate rate at which men are killed in interactions with the police vs women.

That's over an order of magnitude!

The difference between black men and white men is far smaller than between (all) men and (all) women....

So yes black men are killed at a disproportionate rate vs white men, on a per capita basis..... much like men vs women are.

But on a per capita basis blacks commit, and therefore get arrested for violent crimes at a far higher rate than whites (just like men vs women)

So per 100,000 of population, by 2018 figures blacks were over 3.57 times as likely to be arrested for a violent crime

Compare this to the per capita death rates for men...

And you can actually see that white men are likely dieing at a significantly higher rate when controlling for arrests for violent offences!

Men get killed by the police more than women because they are far more likely to commit and therefore to be arrested for violent offences.

The same is true for blacks vs whites.

This is basic maths and analysis of numbers .... But then some people these days seem to struggle with what 2 + 2 equals so maybe it's to be expected
So your argument that the police aren't racist boils down to, "More black people get arrested than white people."

You might want to have another try.

Soldato

I said the same as I showed.
Not some viewpoints from newspapers.

I will show you again. This time about blm

“That is reparations,” a BLM organizer said. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives-matter-holds-rally-chicago-support-arrested-looting-unrest

"Ami Horowitz talks to Minneapolis protesters who support looting, killing cops"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-protest-riot-loot-ami-horowitz-video

Antifa and BLM together causing trouble

There are shed loads of videos on blm and antifa scum.

Again. All democratic run states that have rioting problems.

Twenty-one people were shot in this single incident ... more than half of them were women. One was a D.C. Police officer.
This is in Washington another dems place and it happened this year.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol. I'll get off this gish-gallop now.

I called it several posts back - for whatever reason (lack of intelligence, lack of education, or some other reason) you've been left too vulnerable to fallacy to engage in debate.

It seems fascist-enabling Trump offers something that overrides all other aspects of the debate for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom