*** Dell UltraSharp U2410 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor @ £447.99 inc VAT ***

Soldato
I'm sure someone has mentioned this, but don't forget your rights as per the Distance Selling Regulations... you are entitled to return electrical items purchased online such as monitors within the 7 day 'cooling off period' after purchase. You don't need to give a reason, it's your right. So if you get one with problems, and they won't replace it, just return it. If you can't live with it. In such cases though, you invariably will have to cover return postage costs yourself.

Associate
I'm sure someone has mentioned this, but don't forget your rights as per the Distance Selling Regulations... you are entitled to return electrical items purchased online such as monitors within the 7 day 'cooling off period' after purchase. You don't need to give a reason, it's your right. So if you get one with problems, and they won't replace it, just return it. If you can't live with it. In such cases though, you invariably will have to cover return postage costs yourself.

Im glad for regulations like these I guess this will be something to fall back on if i do get a dud monitor. Are the A01 hardware versions of the U2410 being sold now by OCUK?

Soldato
Doesn't suffer from sRBG dithering like my other u2410 did on the stock firmware.

Colour, tint and banding problems haven't appeared so far. Have run it through cad/ps/images/games so far and it gets a thumbs up from me.

Now I just need to save up and change my 2407 for a third u2410. :D

Associate
Doesn't suffer from sRBG dithering like my other u2410 did on the stock firmware.

Colour, tint and banding problems haven't appeared so far. Have run it through cad/ps/images/games so far and it gets a thumbs up from me.

Now I just need to save up and change my 2407 for a third u2410. :D

Can I just say IM SO ENVIOUS OF YOU!. Do give us an update to see whether the U2410 gives you any problems or not. It will probably influence whether I get one or not :D.

Associate
Ive had mine about 2 weeks now. Its not 01 but it is working great! No tint issues, no dithering, nothing! Very, very happy with it. Great size for doing all my work on and its so big for games! The only issue would be the usb and card reader that is on the side.. The usb ports dont work at all( I havnt checked the card rearder yet) but I dont want to risk sending back incase I get something back with issues.

Soldato
Lay-Z-boy, dam man that is some nice kit. Getting extremly tempted. :)

Doing anything for you? :D

Just a heads-up for anyone thinking of dual/tri screens for games, these are the ones to do it with. Native dvi/dp, fantastic viewing angles and once calibrated, excellent colour immersion.

Ofc, nothing beats having 2/3 windows of productivity so I can CAD and illustrator, yet have spotify/internet up all at the same time.

Associate
Do Overclockers UK sell the A01 hardware versions of these now?

I asked this in the Customer Service, Pre-Order Queries section. Basically the post was viewed 3 times in a week, no replies, so I went elsewhere to someone that could confirm I would get the A01.

Oh well, first time I've been disappointed in OCUK customer service. Mine should arrive on Wednesday, will post with my experiences!

Associate
I asked this in the Customer Service, Pre-Order Queries section. Basically the post was viewed 3 times in a week, no replies, so I went elsewhere to someone that could confirm I would get the A01.

Oh well, first time I've been disappointed in OCUK customer service. Mine should arrive on Wednesday, will post with my experiences!

Do tell me how it goes! Im interested to see if there is less chance of having the tinting issue with the new A01 hardware revision.

Back
Top Bottom