Delta Force: Hawk Ops

Sometimes they release same version for server load testing rather than game improvements. I tried it for first time last night, i didnt experience any noticable lag, andi was quite enjoying the game play, i would prefer a little more hardcore (i hope that will be an option), The one thing i will say it Pi$$es all over BF2142, and shows how much EA havnt got a clue how to make games, or make games that people want

just had a quick blat of Tac Turmoil and then an Attack/Defend game. woeful showing lol, i need to get back into this stuff in a big way. lot of fumbling w/ controls and the like, i need a whole bunch of hours in single player getting to know the game. no idea what a lot of the loot's about, i found china vases or something!

looks lush though, bumped me to medium graphics but it ran ok.

The one thing with Tactical Turmoil, the extraction mode, is the time to kill is still very low and you can die so easily out of nowhere that as a new player to the mode it can be quite demoralising at times. One thing that will definitely help is using voice comms.

Given the open playtest is scheduled for the week I wouldn't worry too much about the loot. It can all be useful on the black site to build and expand but for the week I wouldn't be concerned. A rough ballpark I aim for loot to be worth around 10K per slot....so sometimes you might see a 2x2 item worth 25K but in fact it might be better to drop and get a couple of 10K items instead and fill the space with other stuff.

Played about 10 minutes in the closed beta a while ago, but sunk a couple of hours into the latest release and was pleasantly surprised.
Still not sure about how enjoyable I'll find losing gear in Tactical Turmoil mode, but it was fun for a while. Would definitely be better with mates.

Back
Top Bottom