Delta Force: Hawk Ops

It's a really good game - good graphics, sound and gameplay. Can't believe it will be f2p. It is a direct rip of 2042 and COD though (although improved) and I suspect it won't be around long as EA/Activision are bound to sue for copyright infringement. Pity it doesn't have a server browser

WOW what a slick game, so polished for alpha.
This is what BF2042 should have been.
Cant fault anything really.

It's a really good game - good graphics, sound and gameplay. Can't believe it will be f2p. It is a direct rip of 2042 and COD though (although improved) and I suspect it won't be around long as EA/Activision are bound to sue for copyright infringement. Pity it doesn't have a server browser
I doubt it, Delta Force was a thing well before anything battlefield.

You can't compare the previous iterations of delta force with what has just been released. Hawk ops is a clear rip off of cod lobby and 2042

You can't compare the previous iterations of delta force with what has just been released. Hawk ops is a clear rip off of cod lobby and 2042
Only its 10 x better than both put together, no such thing a s rip off in multiplayer fps genre.

Last edited:
I requested to be added to the Alpha Test from the Steam page a couple of hours ago and just had an email saying it was in my library.

Looking forward to giving it a go tomorrow. Black Hawk Down was my first real foray into online gaming back in the day. Good memories :)

Downloaded and installed the installer but when I click 'download' it says 'failed to get branch list'.

edit: do you have to do some kind of account linking to get a key via twitch ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom