Delta Force: Hawk Ops

Downloaded and installed the installer but when I click 'download' it says 'failed to get branch list'.

edit: do you have to do some kind of account linking to get a key via twitch ?
Seen posts saying this means your account doesn't have access to the Alpha.

Im enjoying it.. gunplay feels good and if it doesn't have any pay2win mechanics in the future and has regular updates and great maps, this game could be huge and retain its player base.
Couple of things need improving but it is an alpha... this has just made me more excited for the full release.

wow... that is astoundingly good for an alpha!

Huge map, absolutely silky smooth at 4K / Ultra with a 3090

Don't understand the loadout system yet as I was killed numerous times by M249s and snipers yet don't even see either as a possible future unlock.

Last edited:
ok, you need to select an Operator to get access to some of the guns

played as the medic and had great fun healing and ressing
played with the M249 support guy and though the gun didn't hit hard enough and was too jumpy, even when bipod was deployed

Only played the mass battle mode, both maps, and really enjoyed both but defending is really tough on both maps!

Will jump into the extraction mode tomorrow.

I'd buy it :)

It’s cool but pretty generic and just like battlefield it’s whack seeing the same character skins over and over, rather just have generic soldiers than these cheeseballs dropping their one liners non stop.

The extraction mode is basically what DMZ should have been.

Great for a free game but far more hyped for arenabreakoit infinite which is made by the same company and comes out on the 13th.

Last edited:
I swear you dont even need a key. I got sent an email with just a link to 'download' the launcher and once that was installed you could just install the game. Never got given a key or found anywhere to even login.

So I just forwarded the email they sent me to my mates and they just downloaded the launcher from that link and we could play.

Anyway, games ok. We're all pretty much bored of it already though. Extraction mode is sort of cool but I don't want a casual extraction experience, I want the tarks/arena breakout experience.

Last edited:
I swear you dont even need a key. I got sent an email with just a link to 'download' the launcher and once that was installed you could just install the game. Never got given a key or found anywhere to even login.

So I just forwarded the email they sent me to my mates and they just downloaded the launcher from that link and we could play.

Gonna dm you now dude!

Loads of key giveaways keep popping up on twitter and twitch streamers giving them away. Well worth it most fun I've had in a fps in a while

Anyway, games ok. We're all pretty much bored of it already though. Extraction mode is sort of cool but I don't want a casual extraction experience, I want the tarks/arena breakout experience.

Going to DM you now! Legend if it works.

Have you guys checked your junk mail ? The email I received had been filtered as spam. Only came across it through luck of cleaning out my spam folder.

If it's any consolation nearly every match has about 50% bots and 50% players (even the extraction mode) and it's killing my enjoyment of it somewhat.

If it's any consolation nearly every match has about 50% bots and 50% players (even the extraction mode) and it's killing my enjoyment of it somewhat.

There's just not enough players playing the alpha, i mean how many are going to watch 30mins worth of garbage twitch streamers for a key?

So the rest are bots :(

Back
Top Bottom