Delta Force: Hawk Ops

I completed a short gaming survey on level infinate and got my access emailed over in a few mintues! Will have a play later once the kids are in bed!

Last edited:
I was really enjoying the extraction mode

but now I get dead within about the first 60 seconds now its kind of taken all of the fun out :(
gone from fun to sweaty

think its because at a certain level real players get added in
offline mode would be great for me please :D

I feel that a PvE mode would be good for the more casual player, just have about 15% more bots and make them a little bit harder in that mode.

Been playing for a couple hours now, really good fun! I am massively impressed with how smooth the gameplay is.
Would be great to play with some people of here if anyone fancies it!

Last edited:
Look pretty good I have been playing Battlebit for my Battlefield fix. How many players are thier on each team? does it have bots?

Look pretty good I have been playing Battlebit for my Battlefield fix. How many players are thier on each team? does it have bots?

It has bots galore, tons of them even in the extraction mode. The main mode has anywhere from 30-50% bots per match, it’s a bad joke tbh.

Hence why it got uninstalled after a day of playing

Last edited:
It has bots galore, tons of them even in the extraction mode.if argue the main mode has anywhere from 30-50% bots per match, it’s a bad joke tbh.

Hence why it got uninstalled after a day of playing
Ow man I thought it had bots, I was watching a stream some on enemies looks blind..

I finally got around to paying it tonight. It’s great fun but my word, i am utterly rubbish. I use to be pretty good at these types of games but this man, damn, I was hopeless. My team mates must have thought he’s an idiot.

I only had 1 game of attack and defend think i ended up having 3 kills must have died about 10 times though. Once we won and it popped up victory my game crashed for some reason. So I thought that’s enough of that, i’ll need to give it another go tomorrow/weekend.

does the game have support classes? I'm not good at games like Counterstrike because my shooting skills aren't good enough but I can play intelligently and heal and hold areas

Back
Top Bottom