Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

Monday 3rd Febriary: Chest
  • Bench: 3 x 8 x 52.5kg
  • DB Bench: 3 x 12 x 20's
  • rope pull with twist (superset): 16.3kg x 15, 18kg x 13, 16.3kg x 12, 14kg x 12.
  • V-Push down: 16.3kg x 12, 18kg x 12, 16.3kg x 12, 14kg x12.
  • Pallof press: 3 x 10 x 16.3kg
    - S/S with -
  • Planks: 3 x 30s

Bench went well, certainly beginning to struggle, not stalled the weight yet though.

DB bench went really well this week, managed to shift the DB's up with no pains and the reps stayed clean.

February 4th: Legs
  • Leg ext.: 2 x 20 x 39kg
  • Squats: 5 x 5 x 60kg
  • BSS: 3 x 10 x 14kg
  • Lunges: 3 x 10 x 14's
  • ***Three way Pec stretch both sides***

Squats: These felt good today, no back pain. Changed to 5 x 5 to see how things feel, I'm going to carry on with this as it seems to provide less issues. Slowed down the decent this week and it helped things.

BSS: Lovely, right leg balance poor still.

Lunges: Not bad, just dead.

Completely forgot to do RDL's this week, will need to do them Friday.

Squits:

Last edited:
Squits:

It's hard to tell from the video but your knees look like they're travelling quite far forward? Having said that you keep head up, chest and butt out, so might be fine. Maybe the better squatters can provide feedback.

I only say this as I was getting gip in my left knee (and you say you have leg problems?) and looked into why and research suggests this is to blame (hence why I've reduced the weight and will do more reps)

It's hard to tell from the video but your knees look like they're travelling quite far forward? Having said that you keep head up, chest and butt out, so might be fine. Maybe the better squatters can provide feedback.

I only say this as I was getting gip in my left knee (and you say you have leg problems?) and looked into why and research suggests this is to blame (hence why I've reduced the weight and will do more reps)

I believe he has switched to High Bar now, so that's probably why he has some forward knee travel :)

What research is this? :)

To be fair on you, there are a couple of reps I push from my toes too much, I have noticed this more so on high bar / with these heeled shoes.

Some of the reps I do rock forwards, just something I need to be subconscious of and not do :p

Thursday 6th February: Shoulders:
  • PP: 42.5kg = 8, 8, 5+2(F3)
  • Arnold's: 3 x 12 x 12's
    -S/S-
  • Side raises: 3 x 15 x 8's
  • Face Pulls (lat cable): 3 x 15 x 52kg

BOOM! PBs on PP for reps at that weight, well chuffed, I think I've figured out a better way of pushing now....We shall see though.

Everything else just destroyed me really, lovely.

Finished with:
  • 8 x Crucifix (each side)
  • Bent over Thoracic twists

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom