Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

Thursday 6th March: Shoulders
  • OHP wu: bar x 10, 30 x 6
  • PP wu: 35kg x 5, 40kg x 1, 50kg x 1 (matched PB)
  • PP WS: 45kg x 5, 6, 5. 40kg x 8, 30kh x 12.
  • Arnolds: 14's x 12, 8+2, 12's x 10+4.
    - S/S with -
  • Side raises: 8's x 15, 15, 15.
  • Face Pull (on lat pull down): 45kg x 15, 52kg x 15, 15.
  • X-Body Hammer (S/S): 12 reps x 18's, 16's, 14's, 12's.

Vid:

I really like shoulders :)
The matched PB was very comfortable compared to my last go at it, happy with that.

Prefer the face pulls on the Tri-stack station now, but the rope was in use so had to use the lat pull down.

Repping 45kg on PP is tasty, considering I was struggling with that for one a few months ago, love it.

Last edited:
Friday 7th March: Back
  • Deadlifts: 150kg x 3, 3, 3. 130kg x 3. 110kg x 3, 3.
  • Chins: 4, 4 3+1 neg (nearly had the fourth
    -S/S with-
  • Bors: 3 x 8 x 60kg
  • Cable row: 52kg x 12, 12. 45kg x 12.
    -S/S with-
  • Lat pull down: 45kg x 12, 39kg x 12, 32kg x 12.

Deadlifts, better this week, still not feeling 100%. I think I've learned some bad pattern somewhere along the line, as I should be able to shift 160kg without discomfort forming.

Chins, lol.
BORs, fine until the last set, no power.

Cable rows with lat pull downs, fuarrr, not done this before, will try and continue.

Vid:

Laid on the floor with my rumble roller in mynlower back moving down slowly to my glutes, pausing on areas last bight seems to hace alleviated some pressure somewhat. Back feels a bit better

Sunday 9th March: Stuff
Went in today to do a bunch of random stuff, that and I want to try out some snatch pull work again.

• Squats: bar x some, some, 40kg x 3, 60kg x 3, 80kg x 1, 90kg x 1, 100kg x 1, 1, 1.
  • OH Squat: Bar x 3, 3, 3.
  • Deads: Bar x 10, 70kg x 5, 90kg x 3, 110kg x 3, 130kg x 1, 140kg x 1, 150kg x 1, 160kg x f, f, 110kg x 3.
  • Snatch pull stuffs: Bar x some x 4.
  • Bench: bar x some, 30kg x some, 40kg x 4, 50kg x 3, 60kg x 1, 60kg x 3, 50kg x 8.

Squats felt nice today, managed to keep pretty tight and shifted 100kg a few times which was nice.

OH Squats, jeeeeez, just weird, however the final set felt a lot nicer.

Deads, yeah not too fussed about failing the 160kg, I haven't been feeling great with these lately however considering I did deadlifts Friday today actually felt nice.

Snatch stuff, lawd, so technical, that's just the first bit :D Certainly get a nice burn though.

Bench, comfortable.

Working a video now, will upload later.

Uploaded:

Last edited:
Hnnnnnng Center Parks PB

Monday 17th March: Chest
  • DB Bench: 16's x 8, 20's x 8. 22's x 8, 24's x 8.
  • BB Bench: 50kg x 8, 8, 8.
  • Inc. BB Bench: 40kg x 6, 8, 8.
  • Straight Bar push down: 18kg x 18, 23kg x 15, 18kg x 15.
  • Cable kick back powah: 9kg x 15, 4.5kg x 15.

Finished with doing:
  • Crucifix x 8 (each side)
  • Pec stretch x 3 (each side)
Turns out my left leg over my body (Crucifix) is terrible and my knee barely touches the floor....Glorious.

The gym is getting busier and busier in the mornings, it's annoying...So, I had to start of on the DB's, which worked out quite well, no shoulder pains. Noticed the flat bench was free so jumped on for some cheeky flat BB work, which again worked out lovely, no pain and managed to shift the same weight I was doing a few weeks ago after doing DB work as well.

I have however, come to the conclusion my shoulder does not like incline work, which is weird as a few months ago it was the other way around....

To top it all off, every damn shower was in use as well. Think I'll try and get in a few minutes earlier next week as I should be able to get on the bench straight away then.

********, no love :mad: :(

Tuesday 18th March: Legs
  • Squats: 80kg x 5, 5. 75kg x 5, 5, 5.
  • Front squats: 50kg x 5, 5, 5.

Yes, that was all. Had a doctors appointment first thing this morning (7) so had to try and go in before that and ran out of time. On the plus side the gym is a little quieter so I may have to try and do this for Tuesdays....I can see my body clock being royally jaffed though.

Last edited:
Dude why would you do chest on Monday? Everyone knows its mental on Mondays as it's international chest day.

And my body hates incline chest as well, it doesn't feel right and takes me ages to loosen up afterwards

Primarily because the racks are more in use on Mondays weirdly, so I do squats on Tuesdays, which then means I don't want to do deadlifts on Thursdays so I do them Fridays.....which means I need to do chest on Mondays :p

Back
Top Bottom