Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

Caporegime
OP
Cheers dom :) The first rep on every set felt heavy as!

Ice, this is the first week doing what you suggested, so we'll see how progression goes. Would like to come dowm next week, ill have to email lie and see what his plan is as long as you guys dont mind me tagging along.

Caporegime
OP
I'm aiming to set myself a target weight to get to, then once I hit it, improve depth and balance on that weight.

kd

Fair game :) I think after todays session I'm going to drop the weights back a bit and hit more depth while watching my bum tuck.

Monday 10th December: Legs
  • Mobility
  • Squats: WU:- 10xBar, 6x40kg, 2x60kg, 2x80kg, 1x90kg - Heh, the 90kg single felt hard enough today...Good start
  • Squats WS: 100kgx8, 97.5kg: 8, 8.
  • Squats dropset: 60kgx14 (made sure I hit below parellel)
  • RDL: 75kg: 10, 10, 6+4. Grip died
  • Single leg RDL: BWx12, 2.5kgx12, 5kgx12.
  • Single leg calve raises: 3x15x20kg
  • Mobility again

Good session all in all. Squats need work on the depth side of things, I think after my injury before I'm scared of overloading the lower back and getting bum tuck, just need to drop things a touch and make sure I work on hitting depth and getting out of the hole.

Lower back felt slightly odd on the first 97.5kg squat set, seemed okay in the end though.

Caporegime
OP
Hang on a minute, the video is 90kgx8 but here it says 100kgx8?

Either way nice work brah!

Heh :p I have it on my phone, but no point uploading it really as the depth is poor to be honest. Still happy though. I think I need to move the top catcher down, I'm finding it hard to re-rack some sets, but the catch below the top one is over a couple of inches difference I think :o

These sessions are looking better and better!

Thanks mate :D Hopefully going to get better :)

Caporegime
OP
Random pic update:
Side-71212.jpg
Front2-71212.jpg
And another front shot: http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd435/ctdelves/Gym/December 2012/Front-71212.jpg

Sitting at around 82kg at the moment, give or take. Need to watch the weight again this week as I think it's stalling, upped carbs by a touch to see where it gets me this week.

I look better than I feel.

Caporegime
OP
This is more like it Delvis! :cool:

Leaning out nicely Delvis!

Thanks guys :)

MOAR size required though, I'd like to gorge myself in to oblivion but I'm trying to do it with a relatively clean approach. Some days I feel I look like a mess then others I think 'awesome' :p

Adjusting food quantity's a bit this week so I'll see how things go this month, not sure whether to shift the protein up a touch.

Back
Top Bottom